My Dad is gone

Old October 16th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default My Dad is gone

My Dad died this morning. We were with Mom all day. My sister and her
husband are comming in Thursday.

He had been in hospice care for a week and they were giving him morphine.

I may not be around much for the next few days.
--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old October 16th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"Ann" wrote in message

My Dad died this morning. We were with Mom all day. My sister and her
husband are comming in Thursday.

He had been in hospice care for a week and they were giving him morphine.

I may not be around much for the next few days.
--
Ann
in Connecticut
see my cats at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
*
*
*

Condolences to you and your family. We will
pray for the repose of his soul.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 16th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 8:22 pm, "Ann" wrote:
My Dad died this morning. We were with Mom all day. My sister and her
husband are comming in Thursday.

He had been in hospice care for a week and they were giving him morphine.

I may not be around much for the next few days.

Our household sends its condolonces.

--
Will in New Haven

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.

Old October 16th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I am so sorry, Ann.

((((((Ann and family)))))))

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old October 16th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ann wrote:

My Dad died this morning. We were with Mom all day. My sister and her
husband are comming in Thursday.

I'm sorry, Ann. Hugs and purrs for you and your family.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 16th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I am so sorry for you and your family. Even though you knew it was coming,
you are never ready to say good bye. Prayers for you all.

Old October 16th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Ann wrote:
My Dad died this morning. We were with Mom all day. My sister and her
husband are comming in Thursday.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Purrs for all those left behind.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 16th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Ann"
My Dad died this morning. We were with Mom all day. My sister and her
husband are comming in Thursday.

He had been in hospice care for a week and they were giving him morphine.

I may not be around much for the next few days.

I'm so sorry to hear this Ann
You have my deepest sympathies.
Love
Kyla