Rita has forgiven me

Old March 1st 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rita has forgiven me

Well, yesterday Princess Rita went to the smelly place and got stuck
with sharp things. Poor baby. I had an unexpected afternoon off
work and thought this was a good time to get her yearly checkup.

It's been ONE YEAR since she came home with me. Amazing.

She's gained a few pounds to become a hefty 10.2 lbs. The nurse couldn't
believe it, so she got weighed several times. She's such a little
svelte tortie.

She's healthy and hearty. Everything is clear and sounds fine, so she
got a rabies and distemper shot and came home.

Oddly enough, she forgave me after a little session with her catnip
socky.

I'm such a happy meowmie.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old March 1st 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jane wrote:

Well, yesterday Princess Rita went to the smelly place and got stuck
with sharp things. Poor baby. I had an unexpected afternoon off
work and thought this was a good time to get her yearly checkup.

It's been ONE YEAR since she came home with me. Amazing.

She's gained a few pounds to become a hefty 10.2 lbs. The nurse couldn't
believe it, so she got weighed several times. She's such a little
svelte tortie.

She's healthy and hearty. Everything is clear and sounds fine, so she
got a rabies and distemper shot and came home.

Oddly enough, she forgave me after a little session with her catnip
socky.

I'm such a happy meowmie.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

I'm so glad to hear all is well with Rita.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 1st 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jane skrev i meddelandet ...

Well, yesterday Princess Rita went to the smelly place and got stuck
with sharp things. Poor baby. I had an unexpected afternoon off
work and thought this was a good time to get her yearly checkup.

It's been ONE YEAR since she came home with me. Amazing.

She's gained a few pounds to become a hefty 10.2 lbs. The nurse couldn't
believe it, so she got weighed several times. She's such a little
svelte tortie.

She's healthy and hearty. Everything is clear and sounds fine, so she
got a rabies and distemper shot and came home.

Oddly enough, she forgave me after a little session with her catnip
socky.

I'm such a happy meowmie.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Yes, you are a happy meowmie! Lucky you. And lucky Rita.
Elisabet

Old March 3rd 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jane wrote:
She's healthy and hearty. Everything is clear and sounds fine, so she
got a rabies and distemper shot and came home.

Oddly enough, she forgave me after a little session with her catnip
socky.

I'm such a happy meowmie.

Glad to hear Rita is doing so well! And that she forgave you. )

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Hurricane RITA - South Texas Residents... GO! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 35 September 25th 05 10:34 AM
Hurricane Rita, we're evacuating Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 20 September 22nd 05 03:19 AM
Pictures of Princess Rita! Jane Cat anecdotes 3 June 22nd 05 03:11 PM
Mighty Hunter Rita Jane Cat anecdotes 3 June 12th 05 02:40 PM
Baby Eyes has forgiven me Pat Cat anecdotes 6 August 17th 04 11:56 AM