From island cats to city cats

Old July 22nd 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default From island cats to city cats

We're back! The cats are exhausted from the trip and have been sleeping
for hours (after they'd checked that everything was in its place here at
home). I'm pretty knackered myself, but here are some pictures to start
with. I'll write more about our time on the island after I've had some
sleep.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552460626WgRCAp
(Webshots seems to have increased their free disk space)

Old July 22nd 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
We're back! The cats are exhausted from the trip and have been sleeping
for hours (after they'd checked that everything was in its place here at
home). I'm pretty knackered myself, but here are some pictures to start
with. I'll write more about our time on the island after I've had some
sleep.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552460626WgRCAp
(Webshots seems to have increased their free disk space)

Hey, you're back! Yes, get some post-trip rest with your kitties.
I really like your pictures. I'll have to go through them more, and
you'll have to tell us all about what happened and what they're about.

Old July 22nd 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
We're back! The cats are exhausted from the trip and have been
sleeping for hours (after they'd checked that everything was in its
place here at home). I'm pretty knackered myself, but here are some
pictures to start with. I'll write more about our time on the island
after I've had some sleep.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552460626WgRCAp
(Webshots seems to have increased their free disk space)

Welcome back, Marina. Those are beutiful pictures, I'm so glad you were able
to put them on Webshots, much easier to see. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old July 22nd 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-07-22 14:08:17 -0500, Marina said:

We're back! The cats are exhausted from the trip and have been sleeping
for hours (after they'd checked that everything was in its place here
at home). I'm pretty knackered myself, but here are some pictures to
start with. I'll write more about our time on the island after I've had
some sleep.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552460626WgRCAp
(Webshots seems to have increased their free disk space)

Oh my goodness it just all looks so peaceful!!!!!!!!! Cali and Mir look
great. You know, Cali has the best back footsies ever. It looks like
they've gotten really chummy! All that cuddling. The greebling picture
where they are both trying to get whatever and laying on top of each
other is hysterical. So glad to have you back!

Old July 22nd 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Wow, they look wonderful. So do you just let them run on the island or
do you take them out for walks for them to go explore?

And this was their first time at the island right?

Kristi

Old July 23rd 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Awwwwww - thanks for the pics. They are so cuddly and gorgeous. I loved
the Contemplation picture and the view from Frank and Nikki's rose bush.
The wildrose is our provincial flower here so we're pretty fond of them too.

Welcome back and I look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old July 23rd 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

Marina wrote:

We're back! The cats are exhausted from the trip and have been sleeping
for hours (after they'd checked that everything was in its place here at
home). I'm pretty knackered myself, but here are some pictures to start
with. I'll write more about our time on the island after I've had some
sleep.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552460626WgRCAp
(Webshots seems to have increased their free disk space)

Welcome Back Marina! You know that web page of Nikki purring? I put it
on my desk top. When I'm playing windows media player I usually put it
on random. Every so often I'll hear two minutes of smile making purrs.
Thank you for letting her purr file be placed on the web.

Am eager to read about all the adventures on the island and how Caliban
and Miranda did. I bet they had a great time.

Pam S.
Old July 23rd 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Marina wrote:

We're back! The cats are exhausted from the trip and have been sleeping
for hours (after they'd checked that everything was in its place here at
home). I'm pretty knackered myself, but here are some pictures to start
with. I'll write more about our time on the island after I've had some
sleep.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552460626WgRCAp
(Webshots seems to have increased their free disk space)

there are some beautiful photos there. I especially like this one of
Linus, with all the reds in the wood around him
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...8511339IDXqrm#

and this one of Mere on the sand
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...58511339nGRCTu

and I'm only half way through them yet.
Old July 23rd 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:

Oh my goodness it just all looks so peaceful!!!!!!!!! Cali and Mir look
great. You know, Cali has the best back footsies ever. It looks like
they've gotten really chummy! All that cuddling. The greebling picture
where they are both trying to get whatever and laying on top of each
other is hysterical. So glad to have you back!

Thanks, Karen. I called it greebling hunting because I couldn't see
anything moving inside that crack in the rock that they were so
interested in. But they hung around a long time. Those pesky rock
greeblings!

Old July 23rd 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:
Wow, they look wonderful. So do you just let them run on the island or
do you take them out for walks for them to go explore?

And this was their first time at the island right?

It was Caliban's first time, Miranda's second time. They do get the run
of the island, but neither strays very far from our houses. They mostly
stay around the beach cliffs and the wooded area around the shed where I
sleep.