RPCA Meet-up next year...

Old March 25th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default RPCA Meet-up next year...

"kilikini" wrote in message

We have at least a 3 month waiting period in Florida and I believe it's
about $100 to get one. Once you've actually gotten your passport it's a
$75 renewal fee, I think.

To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to get one. Didn't the post
office used to offer them?

kili

I went online and filled out and printed out the application forms for us.
It will cost $125 each person for us to get the passport and the passport
card that we'll need. After we get out pictures taken, we'll need to make a
passport appointment at the main post office here in town and show up with
the completed application, birth certificate or other approved proof of
citizenship, and a picture ID. It can be a driver's license, State ID,
military ID card, or such. The only things we need now are the photos and
the money to pay for the passports. It was very easy to fill out online and
we were able to relax while I filled out the forms.

Pam S.

Old March 25th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 25, 12:19*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

...So, how many
of us would like a cruise and how many would prefer dry land?

Cruise: *1 (2 if I can count Rob)

Pam S.

I think a cruise sounds good. I've never been on a commercial
cruise. It would depend on the cost and what our finances are at the
time.
Actually, I'd really like to be in the loop regardless of the
location, land or sea, but I'm not able to make a committment yet.
Annie

Old March 26th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"kilikini" wrote in message

[...]

Check with the post office. Our even took the photos for us.

Jo

Old March 26th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

Check with the post office. Our even took the photos for us.

Jo

Thanks, will do so.

Pam S.

Lost my 19.5 year old... possibly adopting a 3 year old [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 December 1st 05 04:00 AM
OT Meet Gus Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 2 October 23rd 05 08:01 PM
Going to meet the baby Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 18 July 6th 05 01:24 AM
Our 4 Year Year Old Kitty Died Out of the Blue!!!! MOSFET Cats - misc 2 April 5th 05 12:20 PM
O.T. spinal surgery & RPCA we will meet Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 84 April 26th 04 10:40 PM