PING Pat: You've ruined my life :)

Old July 10th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

Default PING Pat: You've ruined my life :)

wrote

| strategy tips

I've found that the best way to get cleared screen bonuses is to watch for
two black bombs to come up at once, and click them in succession. This works
particularly well if the black bombs are on opposite sides of the field. It
happens most often in Levels 2 thru 4.

Also, in the last two levels (8 & 9), there are lots of colored bombs, and
if you watch for those and use them wisely, you can really rack up the
points.

Old July 10th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

wrote

you can eventually buy, I think it's only $20 and probably fits on
a floppy disk....

Oh really? Is it exactly the same?

It's bigger and better.

And do you know who makes it?

GameHouse. You can download it right on the webpage where you play online.

I'm not all here today, am I? That's the second Stoopid Question[TM]
I've asked. It only says "GameHouse" right on the page!

Actually, I like it as it is. Sometimes when companies or web game
designers make "improvements", I'm not that happy about it. That's one
of the main reasons I like to make my own copy. Then I get to keep the
one I liked.

Anyway, back to sleep...

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 10th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

Also, in the last two levels (8 & 9), there are lots of colored bombs, and
if you watch for those and use them wisely, you can really rack up the
points.

Oh, there are only 9 levels? I usually get to 7 or 8, I think I might
have once gotten to 9, but I don't remember. However, I only racked up
129K points, so I was thinking maybe there were a lot more levels. I
guess I just have to get better at getting points within each level.
It always feels like I get a lot when going to the next level, and I'm
watching the point counter go up. But then, I have nothing to compare
that to.

This (and the ones from your previous post) is a good idea, btw.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 10th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

wrote

| Actually, I like it as it is. Sometimes when companies or web game
| designers make "improvements", I'm not that happy about it. That's one
| of the main reasons I like to make my own copy. Then I get to keep the
| one I liked.

The downloadable game does have a free trial period, so you can find out if
you like it better than the online version.

Old July 10th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

wrote

| Oh, there are only 9 levels?

In the online version, yes. In the downloadable one, there are more. I am
not sure how many more.

Old July 11th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

wrote in message
Pat wrote:
...I only racked up 129K points [ in Yahoo's "Super
Collapse"]...

I've just achieved 336,656 points at Level 9 with 29 lines left -
is it at all possible to clear Level 9?

--
MatSav

Old July 11th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote+-

| I've just achieved 336,656 points at Level 9 with 29 lines left -
| is it at all possible to clear Level 9?

I've cleared Level 9 dozens of times.

In the downloadable game, I've gone up to a much higher level.

the AIM of LIFE . abdo911 Cat health & behaviour 0 October 27th 07 05:14 PM
Life is GUD! Your Queen Cat anecdotes 2 February 19th 06 01:24 AM
Have I ruined this cat introduction? Brian Link Cat health & behaviour 8 July 12th 04 12:08 AM
Extra! Man bites dog! Cat saved! Pants ruined! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 8 February 25th 04 03:37 AM
A Life John Kimmel Cat anecdotes 15 September 27th 03 06:56 AM