Purrrs needed again, please

Old June 11th 04, 04:52 AM
Sam Nash

Purrs on the way for Tucker, Midnight, and a worried meowmie.
Sam
"Christine Burel" wrote in message
om...
Sigh! I knew I was getting too complacent by comparing how much better
the cat situation is this year compared to last year this time....but,
dangitall, I'm getting tired of feuding felines...

Heard a ruckus in Celeste's bedroom this afternoon and sure enough,
Midnight was beating up on Tucker and I had to use the gloves to break
it up, and, naturally, poor Tucker got bit again (just after he got
over his abcess, too, from earlier this month) and then Celeste and I
tried to check out Midnight for bites but it's almost impossible on a
black cat! So off we went to the vets again as a walk-in appointment.
Turns out Tucker got bit on his flank again, his hind paw, his ear
and his neck -- none of the wounds are too bad but he is back on
amoxicillin again; couldn't find anything on Midnight. Both kitties
are just exhausted from the stress. Purrs for Tucker to heal with the
antibiotics (and no abcess, please) and for Midnight to truly have not
gotten any injuries (she was not put on antibiotics). Thank ya'll!
Christine (p.s. I'm having to post via Google 'cause our other monitor
died this a.m.)

Old June 11th 04, 05:20 AM
Marina

"Christine Burel" wrote
Sigh! I knew I was getting too complacent by comparing how much better
the cat situation is this year compared to last year this time....but,
dangitall, I'm getting tired of feuding felines...

Aw, Christine, many purrs coming over for Tucker and Midnight, and also for
you to have the strength to deal with it all. And a little purr for the
monitor, too.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old June 11th 04, 11:05 AM
Lisa Katt

Christine Burel skrev i meddelandet
. ..
[...]

Purrs for everything to settle down!
(((Christine))) You deserve better. But life isn't fair.
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old June 11th 04, 06:17 PM
SUQKRT

Purrs that Tucker heals, and that they start getting along.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")