A *must-see* TV commercial

Old September 14th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default A *must-see* TV commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

Joyce

That was really funny LOL. . I also like the Friskies ads and the Quiznos
kitty ads too.
Thanks for sharing
Love
Kyla

--
The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.

Old September 29th 10, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

wrote
Second-best commercial ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

*pshaw*

Not in the same class as the famous squirrel advert.

And not really better than compare.the.meerkats.com.

But pretty good, yes.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old September 29th 10, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

wrote
jmcquown wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

So which was the first best? Several come to mind. Herding cats will
always be my favourite But then there's the one where they lock the
woman in a glass box full of black cats with a white couch. I don't even
remember what the commercial is about, I just remember the cats

I did mean the herding cats one, yes. That's my favorite, ever. I like
that black cats/white couch one, too, but I don't know what it's for
because I usually watch with the sound off. The cats are just as cute.

Never saw herding cats. The links posted here never worked for me.

Old September 29th 10, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Adrian wrote
Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
wrote in message
.. .
Second-best commercial ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

Joyce

-- The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on
their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.
-- Paula Poundstone

I saw this for the first time yesterday and loved it! What is the
first-best Joyce?

You must have watched The X Factor last night, that was the first time
that advert was shown. I think the first-best that Joyce was talking
about was this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yq...layer_embedded

Not of all of us watch the X factor - nor American TV at all, of
course.

But unlike the previous time the links were posted, this worked.
Pretty good advert. Nowhere near the class of the squirrel one, though.

Old September 29th 10, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

dgk wrote
On 12 Sep 2010 08:06:54 GMT, wrote:

Second-best commercial ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

Joyce

One of the related videos is a compliation of others that I've seen
but certainly has its moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUNmL...eature=related

Now *that* is wonderful.

Old September 29th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Lesley wrote
On Sep 12, 7:43*am, Adrian wrote:
Joyce was talking
about was
this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yq...layer_embedded

Which led me to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfABn...eature=related

No it doesn't have a cat in it but I thought it was hilarious anyway

Funnily enough, that is not the squirrel one to which I refer but it
is pretty good anyway.

Old September 29th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Adrian wrote
Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I just got around to watching it. It is delightful!

Hi David. I haven't seen many posts from you in the past several months.
How's the clowder? Specifically, how is Nanki Poo?

Joy

Old September 30th 10, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Joy wrote
I just got around to watching it. It is delightful!

Hi David. I haven't seen many posts from you in the past several months.
How's the clowder? Specifically, how is Nanki Poo?

I read a fair amount but post very little. Still I am always here.

However, you have missed a few of my posts. We lost Nanki Poo about
five months or so ago, really to old age. He seemed happy to eh end.

About a month or so ago we got two Siamese kittens, Nico and Nemo,
details as below. They are causing all the trouble you would expect.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&l=4289c773ad

Old September 30th 10, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

David Stevenson wrote:

About a month or so ago we got two Siamese kittens, Nico and Nemo,
details as below. They are causing all the trouble you would expect.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&l=4289c773ad

Those are some big ears!!

--
I want freedom, the right to self expression, everyone's right to
beautiful radiant things. -- Emma Goldman

commercial theresa Cat anecdotes 7 May 24th 06 03:06 AM
Pet Sma&T Commercial KittyLady Cat anecdotes 1 September 27th 05 03:00 PM
Cat Commercial Glenn Knickerbocker Cat health & behaviour 2 March 30th 05 12:40 AM
OT Commercial Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 27 September 10th 04 12:46 PM
OT (BW): Have you seen this commercial? Karen Cat anecdotes 1 March 12th 04 04:24 PM