BooTeek Opin, kummin get yur owtfitz

Old October 8th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default BooTeek Opin, kummin get yur owtfitz

OEJ sees her furndz and wafez at dem, you kan sit wif minesef, it appearz i
iz on mine own at leazt fur now, OEJ, happi ta see herz furnds so happi
Dan M wrote in message
OK, den. Here, juss hold myown paw an we will go.

[Holding paws, Rebecca and Hercule go through the teleporter and arrive

at
the Colosseum.]

How wuz dat, Hercule? We kan take a liddle minnit fur yoo to ajust if

yoo
wantz, then letz go sine da gest buk an find owr frenz. Duznt

efurryfing
luk wunnerful?

Rebecca

It duz undeed! An zat smell - I wunder if zat is catnip incense I smell?

[Hercule approaches the guest book and signs in for both of them]

All right, mine luff, I yam ready. Shall we find ourselves one of those
comfy-looking cushions?

Hercule

Old October 9th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

Stormmee wrote:
OEJ sees her furndz and wafez at dem, you kan sit wif minesef, it appearz i
iz on mine own at leazt fur now, OEJ, happi ta see herz furnds so happi

Here I yam! I'z sorry, I getted a liddle losted. I fink I set the
teleporter wrong or somefink - I ended up back at the Countess' Kassel.

I bringed you some flowers, Miss bootiful sweet OEJ. Here, dey is
carnations an roses.

Shall we sit on one of doze cushions by Tiger an Anais and Cleo and TV?

STTom
Old October 9th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
OK, den. Here, juss hold myown paw an we will go.

[Holding paws, Rebecca and Hercule go through the teleporter and

arrive at the Colosseum.]

How wuz dat, Hercule? We kan take a liddle minnit fur yoo to ajust

if yoo wantz, then letz go sine da gest buk an find owr frenz. Duznt
efurryfing luk wunnerful?

Rebecca

It duz undeed! An zat smell - I wunder if zat is catnip incense I smell?

[Hercule approaches the guest book and signs in for both of them]

All right, mine luff, I yam ready. Shall we find ourselves one of those
comfy-looking cushions?

Hercule

Yes, letz. Luk, dere iz OEJ wavin to ussez. Letz sit wif her.

Rebecca

Old October 9th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

OEJ is overjoyed to see her spekal furnd, she is so xcited she furgetted
bowt pinin away earlier... yez letz sit by themselves, deze flowerz iz
wonnerful, OEJ, who allatime gets someone elseta set the porter for her