Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 9th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

mine lof i think da hoomanz wantza howze ta be Asher/Grass, smoochies, thank
yourownsef fur remfurin, Tiger, who wuz tootoo sad ta pozt abowt it at furzt
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
news
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:25:13 GMT, Ray or Fran's nimble, little paws
typed:

The following are the List of Honorees as indicated by Mietze's Wall of
Remembrence for 2006. Please let me know of any additions/changes.

Fangu.

Puddi Cat

Miss Violet, House of Asher is missing...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/8/2006 12:55:45 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old September 9th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Wud yu lyke uh blak toga, tu go wiff yur oring furz an mayke yu seem
lyke uh hollow-weeny kitty? Dat wud awlzo be uhproppyate furr Oktoburr.
--
Pitö.önya

Sundance wrote:
I wud model dem if yoo wud like me too, Sweetee. I iznt shur how da
pink wud luk wif myown oring furz, but it iz da job uv a model to
werk wif whutever da client wantz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Lezz furrmul? Lyke togaz?
Meowmee hasza hot pynk sheet dat hurr duzent yuze, kuz it gabe hur
nitemayerz, whateffurr doze ar. We kud mayke lotza togaz an sell dem
in da Booteek. An sandulz tuu. Wud Sunnydance model dem?
--
Pitö.önya, shartin tu tink

Old September 9th 06, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

TeeeeeHeeeee.
Hokay, wun binella mousekreem kone furr Furry.
Azk Antee Soft iffin hur wud lyke tu try da spamony,
but nottid mixt up. Da flayfurrz ar d-lishuz, ya kno..
--
Pitö.önya

Stormmee wrote:
didja know dat soft izunt 'lowed ta eat dat kinda icecream? When
furri anna soft wuz furzt gointagefur, furry taked soft toa 'talin
resturant anna soft getted it anna stirred it upta makit soft, furry
getted hiz beelly all jumpy kuz of da kolur it turned, Tiger, tellin
tales anna snikierrn
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 02:18:05 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Eksilent, Anaïs. Maybe Fluffykitz can whip up sum Catalian-type
fudz.

Rebecca

I'll bet dat you gize can! Dis shud be delicious, an dem feral
kitties wood like it too!

Sketty an meetbawlz kownt. An Spahmonee Mice kreem, ov korze.
--
Pitö.önya

Old September 9th 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz sowndz gud, furri juz onna thurzday getted new chomperz anna iz hafin a
bad time eatin fudz, Tiger, watchin furri vericarifulli,

Old September 9th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:25:13 GMT, Ray or Fran's nimble, little paws
typed:

The following are the List of Honorees as indicated by Mietze's Wall of
Remembrence for 2006. Please let me know of any additions/changes.

Fangu.

Puddi Cat

Miss Violet, House of Asher is missing...

Errr...Miss Violette wentid to da Bridge just bowt as last yeeer's
Ball beegan, an her naym wuz Called as an Onoree furr da ofishull
Finull Calling ov Nayms. Her fambly an frends are welcom to post
Tribyoots dis yeeer iffn dey wud like, but shee is alreddy onda Walk
ov Remembranz.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 9th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:25:13 +0000, Ray or Fran wrote:

The following are the List of Honorees as indicated by Mietze's Wall of
Remembrence for 2006. Please let me know of any additions/changes.

Fangu.

Puddi Cat

Fangu fur maintaining de list, Puddi Cat. I have one addition for you:
Mr. Scruffles, house of Farrington

Mr. Scruffles has bin addid, wiff reespekt.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 9th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Can you add Beast, House of McMaster? My human even has an email named
after Beast. ( ) Remove the spam to
use it.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Beast has bin addid, Cinder (an it is only fittin an propurr dat hee
haff a emayl address in his onor, too).

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 9th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Ray or Fran" wrote:

Effuryone,

Ize don't knowz if weze going to have a Jellicle Ball this year, what with
various mishaps and some major health problems furs and hoomins have been
having, but if we are, youze need to know that the full moon in October is
on October 6th - less then a month away.

Puddi Cat
(Who just looked up the date)

Ohminefurrz! Wee haddn't chekkd da calindurr yet...fangu *so* much,
Puddi, fur jumpin in an maykin shur fings ar startid!

Breeefly, mine sitchooayshun is dis...mymom has sum medicull fings
goin on a wee'ze not absolootly shur I will be aybull to post wenn da
Ball beegins. But I REEELY REEELY want to, an haff gud reezun to
spekt dat it will wurrk owt dat I can do da Calling ov Nayms agin dis
yeeer. Puddi has offurrd to bee mine bakup, just in cays, wich I
preesheeayt furrymuch.

Da Ball is furry deeer to mine hart (an mymom's too) an, wun way or
anoffur, it WILL happin!

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 9th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th??? - Summary

Puddi, fangu so much fur helping us get orgynized. Yu are wunderful!

HoneyCat

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Good, it's settled (breathing a big big sigh of relief). To

summarize:

Time - October 6th
Location - the Coloseum in Rome (an excellent idea Mme Anais)
Caterers - Fluffykitz working with whatever staff weze can get

List of Honorees - Ize finks weze going to need an update of the

honorees.
Ize going to go to the Wall of Remembrence and list those honorees

posted
there, and Ize will post it here for youze to update. Ize dont want

miss one honoree ifn Ize can help it.

As Mietze's Mom has had terrible health problems Ize don't know ifn

the
Wall has been updated or not or whether Mietze will be able to do the
presentation. Ize will ask her and ifn Ize can do most of the work

for her,
maybe she can. Shez doez such a gud gud job. If not, Ize will

present the
names in a Mietze format ifn thatz okay with all of you. Mind you, if
someone else would like to be the presenter, Ize would be absolutely
delighted!

Decorations - There are many artistic cats in the group and Ize will

leave
this to youze capable paws.

Music - Again, therez many musical cats amongst youze and I'm sure

youze can
handle effurything purrfectly.

Fang you effuryone. It really sounds like this ourz, Eleventh Annual
Jellicle Ball will be a success!

Puddi Cat