Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 10th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

Amelia T Cat wrote:

I would like to add Mr. Scruffles, house of Farrington.

Mr. Scruffles has bin addid, wiff deeep reespekt.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 11th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

BTW, howz Mr. Azad? Y'kno he an myownself iz da only Purrsians left
in da noozgroop, snif, snif....

Zoddy is justfine an hee sez "fangu fur askin, ma'am". Hee is taykin
a nap onda bed at da momint, so dat's all I cud git him to say. :-3

Mietze
--

Itz gud to hear from himm!

Bear

Old September 11th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

It soils mi mouf to say this but I will becos Meowmie askd me toi. Can yu
put a D*g thing's name on tha wall? cos meowmie's D*g thing (she wasn't
allowid a cat, pur child) wentid tu rainbow bridj this yeer an she is still
missin hur tho why wud yu miss a d*gthing when yu haf 6 cats?
Jasmeen a little miffed...
"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
The following are the List of Honorees as indicated by Mietze's Wall of
Remembrence for 2006. Please let me know of any additions/changes.

Fangu.

Puddi Cat

Elektra, House of Babcock
Homer, House of Baldwin
Booger, House of Bedford
Lady Panda of Toes, House of Botari
Sunshine, House of Braun

Leo, House of Conforti
Max, House of Conforti
Collins, House of Faison
Rickey, House of Golumb
Dierdre, House of Gittel

Capt. Midnight, House of Hanoka
Ashley, House of Haught
Freida, House of Heather
Sam, House of Kaslow
Alladin, House of Kitchen & Backman

Natasha, House of Kitchen & Backman
Junior, House of Koster
Pepsi, House of Newfield
Longfellow, House of Patty & Stephens
Betsy, House of Perkins

Huey Lewis, House of Rennie
Pumpkin, House of Sanders
LaRRy, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Suki, House of Schmidt-Roberts
Oprah Anne, House of Terrell

Duncan, House of Verkerk
Q, House of Watson
Emma, House of Wikler-Cook
Golda, House of Wikler-Cook
Juniper, House of Wikler-Cook

Nimbus Cloud, House of Wikler-Cook
Petunia, House of Wikler-Cook
Tonka, House of Wikler-Cook
Pie House of Zmiewski

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 11th 06, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef fur bein so veri kind, Tiger
The Clowder (South) wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote:

we remfur diz now, we getted owrsefz upsetted enuf thinkin 'bowt miss V

dat
we furgetted her name waz called atta end kuz her wented during the ball,
Tiger fur hiz howze, who is sad anna furgetful,

Dere's no reezun yu cuddnt giff a Tribyoot at dis yeeer's Ball, iffn
it wud help yurownselvs. I no dere wuz at leest wun fur Miss Violette
(offurwize I wuddn't haff addid her until dis yeeer), but it wud bee
nize to heeer more bowt her.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old September 11th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th??? - Summary

Fangu Ralph, that would be great. Youze always do a gud job.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

We kin du da gestbuk agin.
Ralph, hoping his wedwink Kissa will join him

Old September 11th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Fangu Tiger. Both Mietze and me hope shez will be able to post, especially
since Ize can act as backup for her. Mietze and I fink weze got all bases
covered - well weze hope weze do anywayz.

Puddi

" you iz a gud furnd to do diz fur hersef, i thinkz you shuuld hafa honor
kuz
you iz bein sucha gud furnd, anna dat iz whut da ball iz 'bowt, Tiger fur
hiz howze

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply