Questionz

Old November 6th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann[_2_]

Default Questionz

handsome cream and ginger kitty slaps giggling long haired tabby boy kitty
Giovanni, behave! Sheesh! Yew is such a brat, it be furry nasty bein
allergik. And a kitty bein allergik to mice is well... it's sumfing to feel
sawry fur, not giggle about!
Sawry about that Princess Pasha, Gio is still such a baby. Me be tryin to
raise him well, but sumtimes... Anyways, we wanted to come and meet yew in
purrson. polite nose touch Me be Ginger, mymum says me is a reel English
gentlekitty who lubs efurrykitty. An this be Giovanni, Gio fur short pushes
boy kitty who desperately tries to stiffle his giggles to the Princess. Yew
may slap him if he dusn't behave, ma'am!
We read about Lissa an is sawry she went so soon. Mymum said "awwwww" about
Oprah Anne's passing as she knew her well, but 20 is a furry gud age to be
Bridged. An she had a gudgud life!

"Ellie" wrote in message
I am okay, sept mine TED sez I iz allergik tu mice among offur fings. Itz
sooooo embarrassin. I rememfur Runa, she wuzza nice dawgie. An I rememfur
Byron tuu, but he dint meow az much, I dont fink.

Oprah Anne haz gone tu thuh bridge (she wuz 20 an passed peacefully) an I
hab tew noo sisfurs rolls eyes Phoebe & Emma. Phoebe hadda dawter,
Lissa, hoo wuz onna list uf honorees at thuh ball dis yeer. I am still da
boss, no madder hoo iz heer.

Hihihi tu Ginger & Giovanni tuu!!
Princess Pasha

"Ann" wrote in message
Awww, hello there Princess Pasha! Anti scritches beautiful girl kitty
It's definitely a long time since I saw you! I hope you are okay and your
family as well.
I still have one doggie, Runa, the Elkhound, maybe you remember her. And
Byron the Abyssinian is ten years old now, but healthy and happy. There
are also two new kitties: Ginger, a redpoint BSH and Giovanni, a
Siberian. Ginger is five years old and Giovanni turned one last August.
So I have three kitties and one doggie now. They all love each other and
I love them very much!

Anti Ann

Old November 6th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann[_2_]

Hi there Puddi, it's so good to see you again! And you still have your
special purr, I can hear it coming all the way over the ocean. I often think
about you, even though Real Life has been such that we haven't posted for a
long time.

Auntie Ann, waving back to Puddi (as a mere hoomin she still hasn't mastered
purring)

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Hiz there Aunti Annz. Itz so gud to seez you again.

Purrrrrrrrs and waving from North Carolina

Puddi

Old November 6th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Thatz okay Aunti Ann, for a hoomin youze do remarkably well

Purrrrrrrrr

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 6th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Nice ta meetcha Ginger. Don't wurry, I will not hesitate tu whap him if he
needs it. Babycats are always such a pain inna butt, arent dey?
Princess Pasha, waving a paw

Old November 6th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Kami wrote:

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Kami wrote:

Just r.p.c.c, actually. Lee's on top, but your interport & earthlink
addys are #s 2 & 3.

Google's search function in the Usenet archive is really flaky, I've
found clusters of posts of mine grouped under the separate usernames
I've flung in the From field...there are even some parked under
"South", and I never used that. But that wierdness results in low
post counts, not high ones.

Melissa

How many years?
Kami

Seems to be grand total for the whole archive, which starts with Feb.
97.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 6th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey

In article , The Clowder (South
says...

Kami wrote:

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Kami wrote:

Just r.p.c.c, actually. Lee's on top, but your interport & earthlink
addys are #s 2 & 3.

Google's search function in the Usenet archive is really flaky, I've
found clusters of posts of mine grouped under the separate usernames
I've flung in the From field...there are even some parked under
"South", and I never used that. But that wierdness results in low
post counts, not high ones.

Melissa

How many years?
Kami

Seems to be grand total for the whole archive, which starts with Feb.
97.

Melissa

I'm loving it that a lot of us "old timers" are back. I've missed you all.

How do we search google for the old messages?

Stacey

Old November 7th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Stacey wrote:

I'm loving it that a lot of us "old timers" are back. I've missed you all.

How do we search google for the old messages?

Stacey

This is the page for "advanced" searches:
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&hl=en&

As with any search engine, the more you can narrow things down, the
better. If you search on Cygne or Zoe (with or without the umlaut),
you'd probably have a gazillion hits...their posts and every one that
included their names in the replies.

Search rec.pets.cats "with all the words" Dancing Dolly. One of my
all-time favorite RankinKat stories "MEOW: Dancin wif a Dolly" will be
one of the hits.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply