Kissamouse party

Old December 24th 12, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Default Kissamouse party

On 12/23/2012 12:56 AM, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

As the kits are playing in the climbing tree Samwise finds Cinnamon and

they slip into a small room.
Are you sure this will come out of my fur after I'm done playing
Samdypaws? Cinnamon stops spreading the coloring on Samwise's fur. " The
box says you just brush it out.

A side door to the dome opens and closed quickly.A very large white cat
comes in. He is wearing a long gold coat with black trim. Black boots on
his feet. Heading toward the Kissamouse tree he hears kits calling out.
Sandypaws, he's here.

Samdypaws has a large sack fill of presents for the kits and starts to
hand them out. Lucy Lu looks around for Samwise and Cinnamon, wanting to
tell them Sandypaws has arrived.

They hear all the noise and Cinnamon peaks out to see what is going on.
She closed the door and turns to Samwise " You won't believe what I just
saw. Sandypaws is out there with the kits."

"It has to be another kitty dressed up."

"Samwise I know all the kitties here and its not any of them." Samwise
hurries to brush the coloring off his face. Cinnamon and Samwise slip
out of the room and up behind the other kitties to watch the kits open
the presents.

Merry Kissamouse to all our friends.

Cinnamon, Samwise and Lucy Lu

Oh, wow...says Mosey to his brood..looky, wee Tygur and wee Mayzy,
Sandypaws iz here to give you each a present grins
The wee kits run over and give Sandypaws wee sqweelz n *nosepoinks* to
Sandypaws.
They both say, in unison "we hab bin vury gud wee kitz diz yee..rite
paw?" Mosey smiles & nods to Sandypaws..who gives each bitty
a present..then on to the others..Mosey and his brood give Sandypawz
their gifts to give out as well.

Merry Kissamouse
to all our friends.
{ Mosey quickly takes Samwise, Cinnamon & Lucy Lu aside and thanks them
for this wonderful party. ]
"But it aint over yet,right? " asks Mosey

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, wee Tygur, wee Mayzy, BobQat and Mimzy

No, the party is not over. The polar bears said we can stay and party as
long as we like.

Samwise

{Mosey} Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat
Wat kynd uf moozik duz weh got?
Ai du awl kyndz uf danses....Qatz On Ise

it tastes so gudgud butted i is hungri still
beauty who is on a strict diet!

Dunt weh git tu furgit ubaowt dietz during da Hulidaiz?
Nawt tu gorg, buuuuut git SUM tweetz ....?
Ai m tu lite, maisulf..ai wai ubaowt 10 lbs..ai dunt noe ubaowt da metrix
fingy..
PookyKat waiz ubaowt 20 lbs..awl mUzl..wif uh axtiood yu wunt beweev..
Ai wunt sai haow mutch Sqweex n Pipps wai, cuz, dey wud kyl meh..yeUP.
Kayr fur sume nip nog, beauty?

Mosey