Meowmie is cooking 2foot foods AGAIN!

Old December 4th 16, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Meowmie is cooking 2foot foods AGAIN!

Hows du yu convince yur 2foot to make fuds fur us?

I'z tried even winding about her 2foots anna dat didnt wurk!

Pout

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

Old December 4th 16, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Dere is hoomins dat makez fudz fur dere kitties? I nebber knowed dat!

Sundance
Old December 4th 16, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Dere is hoomins dat makez fudz fur dere kitties? I nebber knowed dat!

Sundance

Oh dear! you didnt get no Turky-birdie? Anna Meowmie finally relentded
ana I got some fingerling fishie.

Old December 5th 16, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

No, owrown Meowmie duznt evin cook fur herownself furry much. Evin when she duz, we duznt git ennee cuz she sez dat myown tummy duznt like hoomin fudz. I sez, den giv me sum fur myown mouf, but we still duznt git ennee.

Sundance
Old December 5th 16, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

No, owrown Meowmie duznt evin cook fur herownself furry much. Evin
when she duz, we duznt git ennee cuz she sez dat myown tummy duznt
like hoomin fudz. I sez, den giv me sum fur myown mouf, but we still
duznt git ennee.

Sundance

Iowna hears and stomps a paw (then winces, wrong paw). She sneaks off
and whispers to meowmie who packs a little baggie. Is pure burdie. She
sneaks into a catporter and drops off a little bit then sneaks back. It
was chilly so she crawls in with Daisy-Chan and cuddles up.