A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I wuz attakked by da hissy air kan!

Old December 25th 16, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster

Default I wuz attakked by da hissy air kan!

Dere I wuz, sneekin up on Meowmie's fudz, which she had putted on herown desk. I almost had it, when da hissy air kan jumped down on da desk an rolled toward myownself! I runned away furry fast -- I duznt like dat hissy air kan, not wun liddle bit!

Sundance

Hoomin note: The "hissy air kan" is a can of compressed air. I've used it in the past to get the cats to stop doing things (just for the sound, not hitting them with the air). Nowadays all I usually have to do with Sundance is let him see me picking it up. This time, it slipped out of my hand, fell on the desk, and rolled toward Sundance. Poor little guy -- I don't know what he thought was happening! --Anti Sandy
Old December 27th 16, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 10:55:56 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dere I wuz, sneekin up on Meowmie's fudz, which she had putted on herown desk. I almost had it, when da hissy air kan jumped down on da desk an rolled toward myownself! I runned away furry fast -- I duznt like dat hissy air kan, not wun liddle bit!

Sundance

Hoomin note: The "hissy air kan" is a can of compressed air. I've used it in the past to get the cats to stop doing things (just for the sound, not hitting them with the air). Nowadays all I usually have to do with Sundance is let him see me picking it up. This time, it slipped out of my hand, fell on the desk, and rolled toward Sundance. Poor little guy -- I don't know what he thought was happening! --Anti Sandy

Oh NOooo! Com offurr heer and lemme kuddul yu!..Pit2nya

Old December 27th 16, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster

[Sundance 'ports to Pitoonya's house]

Fangu, Sweetee. It wuz terrybul! I never knowed dat da kan kud do dat!

A shaken Sunnydance