A new investigation, in Las Vegas

Old January 28th 17, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

Mine hoomin getted a email from someone called a “headhunter”, askin if
him would be innerested is working in Las Vegas. Mine Paw has been
finkin dat him is really really tired of livin in Illinois, and dat
livin close to hims brofur and hims furkid (our hoomin-brofur Sean)
would be kinda nice, so him is finking about applying fur da job.

HOWEVER: us kitties know dat fings are seldom as dey seem, especially
to hoomins. So us kitties is packing our bags an preparing for a trip
to Las Vegas. Francesca keeps insisting dat we need to fly dere, to
McCattran Airport, in order to get a purroper perspective, and so dat
we can have a vehicle useable for aerial surveilance. I fink she just
wants a chance to fly Harri’s big catacopter.

So all 3 of usses, and mebbe even Starr da Dogg, is heading to Las
Vegas to do some snooping - err, investigating - to make sure dat fings
are safe fur ourown hoomins. We will keep all of you in RPCC posted as
our investigations progress. An of course if any of you want to join
us, efurryone is welcome!

Sammy

Old January 28th 17, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

As Deputy Chief Inspector, it iz myown dooty to accum... akkup... to go wif yoo. I will be shur to inspektagate awl da resturantz, catsinoz, an whuebber else I fingkz nessysary. I also unnerstanz dat, not far away, dere iz a hyooj lidder bokz dat da hoominz callz a "dezert": dat mite also need sum inspektagatin.

Rebecca sez she will also kum -- she kud uze a liddle brake after herown resint diffycult vizzit to da TED. Purrhapz myown bootiful wink Toonya will also kum, an we kud make a liddle annipurrsary trip owt of it. I iz 'shamed to say dat myown sekkaterry, hoo is spozed to rememfur such fingz, duz not rememfur ezackly how long Toonya an me haz bin winked, but I knowz dat owrown annipurrsary iz on Valleytimez Day, an a trip to Vegas seemz like a good place to sellybrate.

Sundance
Old January 28th 17, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On 2017-01-28 18:56:28 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

As Deputy Chief Inspector, it iz myown dooty to accum... akkup... to go
wif yoo. I will be shur to inspektagate awl da resturantz, catsinoz, an
whuebber else I fingkz nessysary. I also unnerstanz dat, not far away,
dere iz a hyooj lidder bokz dat da hoominz callz a "dezert": dat mite
also need sum inspektagatin.

Rebecca sez she will also kum -- she kud uze a liddle brake after
herown resint diffycult vizzit to da TED. Purrhapz myown bootiful wink
Toonya will also kum, an we kud make a liddle annipurrsary trip owt of
it. I iz 'shamed to say dat myown sekkaterry, hoo is spozed to rememfur
such fingz, duz not rememfur ezackly how long Toonya an me haz bin
winked, but I knowz dat owrown annipurrsary iz on Valleytimez Day, an a
trip to Vegas seemz like a good place to sellybrate.

Sundance

Sundance, I fink you might be interested in looking at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.pets.cats.community/sundance$20and$20pit2nya$27s%7Csort:relevance/rec.pets.cats.community/9M0Bon3MRqQ/CLUoCQ8JvEIJ
(yur winking was Feb 14, 2009). Tell your seketarry to not feel bad.
Mine Paw duzn't rememfur ANY winking dates other than his own.

[Out in the Chicago suburbs, a small residential airport a visited by a
set of furry folks. Sam, Ranger and Francesca cautiously approach a
small hanger and slip through the door. As soon as they are inside
Starr comes galloping towsrds them and slams loudly through the door.
All three kitties turn and hiss "QUIET!" at Starr. Francesca opens the
doors to a transport catacopter and waves everybody in. The kitties
board, but Starr stands on the floor wagging uncertainly. Ranger calls
to her and she reluctantly climbs aboard.

Francesca fires up the engines on the copter and presses a button on a
remote control, and the hangar door rolls open. The copter taxis out to
the taxiway and starts heading towards the end of the runway. A few
weekend pilots are out working on their private planes, and they all do
a double take as they see a copter with a little tiny at the controls
skim past them. When they reach the end of the runway, Francesca meows
into the aviation radio "Bolingbrook traffic, catacopter HC01 is
departing runway 18". All the humans listening to their av radios hear
is meowing, but Francesca feels that she has done her duty.

The copter climbs rapidly and heads toward the southwest. Once they're
out over farmland Francesca activates the teleporter and flies into the
shimmering gateway. A moment later they pop out into the afternoon sky
in southern Nevada. Francesca takes the copter on a circuit around the
Las Vegas area, allowing everyone to get a feel for the overall layout.
After a couple circuits, Francesca pilots Harri's catacopter towards
McCattran airport. She calls in for landing clearance, and sets them
down in front of an isolated small hangar. As she shuts down the
engines, the hangar doors open and a crew of kitties come hustling out
to move the copter inside. The kitties all climb out eagerly, but Starr
walks uncertainly and woozily from the chopper.

A grey Maine Coon cat approaches.

"Hey, everybody, welcome to Las Vegas! I'm Stevie and I'm the manager
here. I recognize your catacopter. You must be Harri Roadcat's family,
right? Any friend of Harri's is a friend of mine! What can I do for
y'all?"

Francesca: "Well, Mr Stevie, yes, we are Harri's family. I never met
her - I didn't get dopted until after her went to da bridge. Our Paw is
finking of applying for a job here, an we all camed out to check fings
out and be sure it's safe fur our hoomins. "

Stevie: "That sounds like a excellent idea! I can provide you with
surface transportation and other support. You just let me know what you
all need."

Old February 1st 17, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

I tried tu say alotte! But meowmee is yuzink a tablit! So,yesss!! I wud luff tu joyne y9uz!
Old February 1st 17, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

It's bin a wunnerful ate yeerz!!!
I will luff tu go to Lost Vegas wiff youz!!
Old February 1st 17, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Old February 1st 17, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Old February 3rd 17, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

[Stevie, the FBO manager, digs through a messenger bag he has draped
over his shoulder]

Here you all are, airport photo ID badges. These ought to get you
anywhere you need to go in the airport. The hoomins and their security
measure are so cute! They're no match for kitty ingenuity. And I have a
kitty-sized luggage tug available for you, so you can around with no
problems. And I know for a fact that there are kitty cabs out front of
the airport - a couple of my cousins drive them! Sammy, do have the
number for my catellite phone, so don't hesistate to call if you need
anything.

Sammy thanks Steveie, and all the kitties pile on to the tug and the
luggage cart it's pulling. Sammy hops behind the wheel and revs the
engine. He pops the clutch and the kitties take off rapidly towards the
main terminal, leaving a cloud of tire smoke behind them.

They quickly drive into the baggage area under the terminal and park
the tug, then they all make their way throught he security doors into
the terminal building.]

Sammy: Our hoomin isnt' here yet, but it wouldn't hurt to look around.
I fink we need to make shoor there are no dangers befur Paw gets here.
How about we break up into teams of two or three, and each team takes a
different airline to check out?

Francesca: Yeah! We'z all gotz radios so we can check in regularly. An
if we seez anyfing suspicious we can call the airport security cats.

Ranger: An if we see any bad guys we can bite dem an scratch dem and
hiss an scream at dem.

Francesca: Or we can call the airport security cats.

[While everybody plans out which team will take which airline, Ranger
quietly disappears. A couple minutes later he returns driving an
airlport courtesy shuttle, towing two more courtesy shuttles behind.]

Ranger: Or if we seez bad guys we can run dem over! Den scratch an bite
dem! Den call da airport security cats.

Old February 15th 17, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 9:19:22 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
It's bin a wunnerful ate yeerz!!!
I will luff tu go to Lost Vegas wiff youz!!

Pit2nya kumz running in....
Where iz mine Sunnydance????
Itz owr annePursity, ans I hadda dayte wiff him...
P2nya AKA Sweetee
Old February 20th 17, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 9:19:22 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
It's bin a wunnerful ate yeerz!!!
I will luff tu go to Lost Vegas wiff youz!!

Pit2nya kumz running in....
Where iz mine Sunnydance????
Itz owr annePursity, ans I hadda dayte wiff him...
P2nya AKA Sweetee

Cash starts sniffing about, along with his supersniffer buddy Iowna..

Harri does Las Vegas Amelia T Cat Cat community 2 April 3rd 12 07:28 AM
Harri does Las Vegas Storrmmee Cat community 0 April 2nd 12 11:19 PM
The Investigation Marina Cat anecdotes 8 December 13th 04 09:29 PM
Animal Cruelty Investigation su-texas, susan Cats - misc 12 October 5th 04 06:02 AM
Las Vegas OT Bev Cat anecdotes 28 May 11th 04 07:20 PM