Nooz frum yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Old February 7th 17, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Nooz frum yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.

I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.

So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine, so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.

Rebecca, VC
Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
Diplocat to Furrance
Old February 7th 17, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Oh no! Dat is awful! Dere haz been too many cancermonsters in dis group!

We are all sending our bestest health purrs to you, Rebecca.

Sammy
for his clowder

Old February 10th 17, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 21:49:01 -0800 (PST), "Sundance and/or Rebecca"
wrote:

Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.

I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.

So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine, so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.

Rebecca, VC
Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
Diplocat to Furrance

Oh no! TED purrs so TED does gudgud thing

Meowmie purrs

ANNNN yew purrs ANNNN alla da kitties here purrs.
Old February 11th 17, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 9:49:02 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.

I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.

So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine, so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.

Rebecca, VC
Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
Diplocat to Furrance

that's terribobble Mewz I wud say moor, but Meowmee iz sik with antibiotic reaction..hope I kan pozt for Vanentimes day.
Old February 13th 17, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.

I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz
cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger
owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big
dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know
dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.

So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur
myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine,
so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase
I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az
yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.

Rebecca, VC
Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
Diplocat to Furrance

Iowna and Daisy-chan tell Cash to hurry up putting on his sandals (it's
raining where he is). He straps on his hot pink ones that will keep
his toes dry and grabs his yellow rain jacket plus the pink one for
Iowna. Handing an umbrella to Daisy-chan, she jumps on hs back and they
head for the porter.

Daisy-chan dismounts and heads to her fellow VC for a nose boink.
Iowna is a little slower but gets there, and after a simple dry tounge
lick to be sure where she is, she manages a nose bonk/nuzzle.

Cash doffs his sandals by the door and plopps himself by Rebecca. He's
a very warm pillow. Daisy-chan tries to take the spot by Rebecca's
belly but somehow Iowna inserts herself and with a sigh, she again
knows she gets displaced by the younger 14yo puppy... Ah well, she
cuddles in and with a slow blink tells Rebecca, " I have been teaching
them to nap, and Iowna does it really well".

Old February 22nd 17, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Yesfurday I wuz forced to endoor a trip to da TED so dey kud luk at myown insidez to try to find da cansermonsterz. Dey subjecktid me to xrayz. Dey steeled sum uv myown purrty wite belly furz an putted goopy stuf on myown belly so dey kud uze ultrasownz. An whut did dey find? Nuffin! Dey evin had da roodness to say dat parts of myown insidez wuz "unremarkable"! Awl kitteez iz remarkable!

Rebecca the miffed

A breef purrsonal nownzmint frum yur Sekkaterry of Elder Kitties Mosey=^..^=[_3_] Cat community 0 May 24th 16 04:34 AM
Messij frum da Secretary of Elder Kitties Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 21 August 3rd 15 03:51 PM
Da nooz frum owrown howse Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 4 May 1st 15 06:27 PM
elder kitteez Stormmmee Cat community 2 January 2nd 10 04:55 AM
OK, Anti Soft, why iz alla da kitteez lukkin at yurown nailz? Rebecca Cat community 18 November 9th 07 04:03 PM