Could use some school purrs

Old March 22nd 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Could use some school purrs

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
This purr request isn't for me, it's for my son Sean.
Sean is a senior at the University of California, Riverside, ...

Dan,
Good luck to Sean as he takes his finals, and for a great career after
he graduates.

Annie, who remembers well taking finals at UCR way back when

Old March 23rd 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'll add him to the list. Purrs flying West.
--------
Suz&Spicey

Old March 23rd 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
This purr request isn't for me, it's for my son Sean.

Sean is a senior at the University of California, Riverside, majoring in
Computer Science. This quarter he's taking the two hardest classes of his
program - Artificial Intelligence, and Compiler Design. He's been really
keeping his nose to grindstone and working on these two, and now it's time
for final exams.

He's pretty well prepared for the Compilers exam, but he feels pretty
badly unprepared for his AI exam. He's spending a lot of time in study
groups working on catching up, but he still feels pretty lost. His exam is
Thursday.

I think some purrs sent his way might help.

Purrs for you son to do well in his exams.
Wish I took AI when I was a comp sci. student. Compilers was a tough
one for me.

Winnie

Old March 23rd 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:
This purr request isn't for me, it's for my son Sean.

Sean is a senior at the University of California, Riverside, majoring in
Computer Science. This quarter he's taking the two hardest classes of his
program - Artificial Intelligence, and Compiler Design. He's been really
keeping his nose to grindstone and working on these two, and now it's time
for final exams.

He's pretty well prepared for the Compilers exam, but he feels pretty
badly unprepared for his AI exam. He's spending a lot of time in study
groups working on catching up, but he still feels pretty lost. His exam is
Thursday.

I think some purrs sent his way might help.

We'll be purring hard for Sean to do well on his exam.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 23rd 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:
This purr request isn't for me, it's for my son Sean.

Sean is a senior at the University of California, Riverside, majoring in
Computer Science. This quarter he's taking the two hardest classes of his
program - Artificial Intelligence, and Compiler Design. He's been really
keeping his nose to grindstone and working on these two, and now it's time
for final exams.

He's pretty well prepared for the Compilers exam, but he feels pretty
badly unprepared for his AI exam. He's spending a lot of time in study
groups working on catching up, but he still feels pretty lost. His exam is
Thursday.

I think some purrs sent his way might help.

Purrs on the way that his "non-artificial" intelligence and hard work
will pull him through on the AI test with flying colors.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 23rd 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old March 23rd 06, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on way! My son is in his first year of a CS degree.

sandra

Old March 23rd 06, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:

This purr request isn't for me, it's for my son Sean.

Sean is a senior at the University of California, Riverside, majoring in
Computer Science. This quarter he's taking the two hardest classes of his
program - Artificial Intelligence, and Compiler Design. He's been really
keeping his nose to grindstone and working on these two, and now it's time
for final exams.

He's pretty well prepared for the Compilers exam, but he feels pretty
badly unprepared for his AI exam. He's spending a lot of time in study
groups working on catching up, but he still feels pretty lost. His exam is
Thursday.

I think some purrs sent his way might help.

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Sean's hard work to be rewarded,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 23rd 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

This purr request isn't for me, it's for my son Sean.

Purrs for Sean from the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 23rd 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:11:50 -0800, Dan M wrote:

This purr request isn't for me, it's for my son Sean.

Sean is a senior at the University of California, Riverside, majoring in
Computer Science. This quarter he's taking the two hardest classes of his
program - Artificial Intelligence, and Compiler Design. He's been really
keeping his nose to grindstone and working on these two, and now it's time
for final exams.

He's pretty well prepared for the Compilers exam, but he feels pretty
badly unprepared for his AI exam. He's spending a lot of time in study
groups working on catching up, but he still feels pretty lost. His exam is
Thursday.

I think some purrs sent his way might help.

Sure, Dan. Purrs for Sean to do a whole lot better than he thinks on
the exams.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com