Cheeky, Boo, and Gnarly: Cats of My House, Cats of My Heart.

Old September 7th 04, 07:40 AM
Mary

Default Cheeky, Boo, and Gnarly: Cats of My House, Cats of My Heart.

If I did this right, you can click below and see them.

Cheeks is the extremely polite, very bright and funny asthmatic tabby with
EGC or "linear granuloma." She is the one who conquers the rubber snake and
brings it to me several times a day.

Boo is the tuxedo cat that is severely hyperthyroid and had fainting spells,
but is now on medication and has a heart rate of 160-170 bpm, instead of
300+ bpm. She is getting fatter! (She is also the one with hyperesthesia,
which makes her say "Mow mow mow" and wag her head if you pet her above the
tail.)

Gnarly is my girl, the blue cream tortoiseshell who died at age 20 in 2001.
Softest fur in the world, not very bright, very vocal, and buckets of fun.
All of these cats are adopted strays.

http://photos.yahoo.com/crazyaboutfelines.

Old September 7th 04, 05:57 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Mary"

http://photos.yahoo.com/crazyaboutfelines.

Your kitties are gorgeous, Mary They look very happy too!

Lauren
________
Declawing Info: http://www.wholecatjournal.com/articles/claws.htm
Old September 7th 04, 05:57 PM
PawsForThought

Old September 7th 04, 09:18 PM
Mary

"HD" wrote
http://photos.yahoo.com/crazyaboutfelines.

Nice bunch there!

Thank you. Who would have thought that The Best
Cats in the World would be so common looking?

Old September 8th 04, 12:51 AM
George Thomas

Mary wrote:

"HD" wrote

http://photos.yahoo.com/crazyaboutfelines.

Nice bunch there!

Thank you. Who would have thought that The Best
Cats in the World would be so common looking?

I love cats of all kinds and colors; I'm not looking for a Hollywood
star! 'Common' has always worked for me.

:-D

George

Old September 8th 04, 12:54 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Mary" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I esp. like the "happy cat' one of Gnarly. Plus, IMO, dilute torties &
calicos are just so very pretty.

Cathy