New Pictures of my kitties!

Old October 7th 04, 02:35 PM
Ivor Jones

"Bobcat" wrote in message
"Flippy" wrote in message
Hi all,
Sorry for cross-posting to so many newsgroups. I just wanted to

share with
you all the new pictures of my kitties. The direct link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/newpictures.html
Thank you.
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.

Love your latest pictures. And you never have to apologize for
cross-posting to so many newsgroups when it comes to cats. Ernest
Hemingway believed you can't have too many of them. He said - "One cat
just leads to another."
(He knew what he was talking about. At one time he had dozens of them
at his Key West home, and their descendants still live there today.)

And many of them were polydactyls, which are called Hemingway cats by some
people :-) We had one ginger lad in our shelter a few months ago with 7
toes on his front feet and 6 on his back :-)

Lovely pictures, by the way..!

Ivor

Old October 8th 04, 04:05 AM

Default New Pictures of my kitties!

Hi Flippy. You're kitties are adorable. All our kitties are and we
should all show them off. Here is my webpage of all my kitties:

http://www.geocities.com/mitchumgirl4/OURCATS.html

:-)
Jane

Old March 3rd 05, 11:46 PM
MELISSA WHEELER

How cute!!!
Also wanted to comment on the Hemmingway kitties. I had 2 polidactols.
Someone stole them from me. The were my babies. To add accent, the were gray
kitties, with white feet, so they really stood out. Hence the names Mittens
and Socks

Old March 4th 05, 04:55 AM
jacquie0

MELISSA WHEELER wrote:
How cute!!!
Also wanted to comment on the Hemmingway kitties. I had 2 polidactols.
Someone stole them from me. The were my babies. To add accent, the were gray
kitties, with white feet, so they really stood out. Hence the names Mittens
and Socks
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Bobcat" wrote in message
om...

"Flippy" wrote in message

[...]

Your cats are absolutely beautiful!!! I have a polydactyl cat. He is all
orange and has 23 toes all together. 7 on left front paw, 6 on right
front paw, and 5 on each back foot. I must admit, the extra toes are a
bugger to clip. If I am not diligent about it, they start to curl
inwards towards his paw pads. The first vet I took him to told me that
it wasn't natural, and that I should have them removed. I told her to
give me her hands so that I could remove her fingers. She asked me to
leave, and to never come back. Geez, that was a no brainer. When I took
him to the vet that he has now, he told me that it would have taken away
a lot of his charm. He was all paws as a kitten, and absolutely
adorable. Actually, when I rescued him from being thrown into the river
in a garbage bag, the person who was going to throw him in said that he
couldn't get rid of him because nobody wanted a deformed cat.
I will be posting some pictures of my two soon. Hopefully I can get it
done this weekend. I hope to be making up a web page of them.
Old March 4th 05, 12:16 PM
Ivor Jones

jacquie0 wrote:

[snip]

[...]

Please do, he sounds absolutely adorable..!

Ivor