Ping Booker

Old August 1st 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Ping Booker

Snowflake sed:
Ize dont haf a job. Ize cud be Diplocat to da Moon iffin Booker
wantz to take a more portant purrsition.
Snowflake

So I yam azkink yu, Booker, wud yu lyke tu giv Snowflake da Diplocat
tu da Moon jop and tayk insted Vice Purezident?

I gneedz tu kno in tyme tu pozt da Awguzt lizt ov offurrsirz tumaro.
--
Pitô.ônya
Grand Pooh-Bah

Paw Ess...In kayze Booker duz nottid want diz impurrtint pozishun,
othercatz be thinkin if yu wud be willink. Da Vice Purezidint offin
woikz paw-in-paw wiff da Grand Pooh-Bah.

Old August 1st 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Sorri to be so layte in replyin (glarz at sekretari).

I wud be honorrred to be Vice Purezident, an I fink dat Snowflake wud be
a gud gud Diplocat to da moon.

Fangu fur askin.

Booker

Old August 1st 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu fur yur prombt reply.
I wyll poot yu deown in Awgizt'z ofishul lizt.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
Sorri to be so layte in replyin (glarz at sekretari).

I wud be honorrred to be Vice Purezident, an I fink dat Snowflake wud
be a gud gud Diplocat to da moon.

Fangu fur askin.

Booker

On 7/31/2011 7:40 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Snowflake sed:
Ize dont haf a job. Ize cud be Diplocat to da Moon iffin Booker
wantz to take a more portant purrsition.
Snowflake

So I yam azkink yu, Booker, wud yu lyke tu giv Snowflake da Diplocat
tu da Moon jop and tayk insted Vice Purezident?

I gneedz tu kno in tyme tu pozt da Awguzt lizt ov offurrsirz tumaro.

Ping Booker, Chappy and Snowflake Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 1 December 28th 10 06:06 PM
Ping Booker Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 3 September 10th 10 05:07 PM
hey booker Stormmee Cat community 6 August 19th 09 03:12 AM
Booker? Adam[_3_] Cat community 20 May 23rd 09 04:08 AM
Booker Stormmee Cat community 5 February 28th 08 05:40 AM