Licking Steak

Old April 27th 05, 06:13 PM
tanada

Yowie wrote:

Lessee... pretty much anything Cary can grab and put in his mouth has been
there at some point in his life. He's still with us, fit as a malley bull.

The day I saw him sucking on Fluffy's ear (the look Fluffy had on her face
was priceless) is the day I stopped bothering with all that nonsense about
sterilisation.

And if I threw out anything that had a dog or cat toungue/paw/tail touch it,
I'd never eat anything!

I stopped sterilizing early on, when I found Jason asleep in a bed at my
idiot sister's house, sucking on "Bill" the cat's ear. She didn't mind
and Jason was happy, and didn't die of anything, though I wonder that he
didn't hork up a hairball. Later he ate cat food, d*g food, sucked on
bones and so forth. It's not that I wasn't a vigilant mommy, it's that
their house wasn't the best organized back then. If I were to have
panicked every time one of the kids got into something and then stuck it
into their mouths, I would be writing a different version of this from
the nuthouse.

Pam S. who's wondered sometimes if it wouldn't be calmer in the nuthouse....

Old April 27th 05, 06:36 PM
CatNipped

"tanada" wrote in message
.net...
Yowie wrote:

[...]

I was a little more obsessive with my first born until the day...

I was sitting on the sofa reading and Erin was crawling across the floor
when I looked up at her. She was "chasing" a cricket. Every time her
little hand descended the cricket would hop away. She chased the cricket
all the way across the living room and into the hallway. I cocked an ear
for her and returned to my book. A few minutes later she came crawling back
into the living room and I glanced up at her again and to my utter horror
there were cricket legs dripping off of her chin along with the drool!!!!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 27th 05, 07:01 PM
KittyLady

I am a firm believer of the 5 second rule. If its not on the ground,
dirt, etc longer than that you can eat it.
Skritches,
KittyLady and Sassy (who will not eat the kibble that falls from her
bowl on to the floor.)

Old April 29th 05, 01:02 AM
Bridget

tanada wrote:

Pam S. who's wondered sometimes if it wouldn't be calmer in the
nuthouse....

Nah. It wouldn't be. There is always someone there just bit more off
their rocker than you are and they drive you up the wall. Sigh.

Bridget - nut house escapee :P
Old April 29th 05, 02:51 PM
Catnipped

"Bridget" wrote in message

tanada wrote:

Pam S. who's wondered sometimes if it wouldn't be calmer in the
nuthouse....

Nah. It wouldn't be. There is always someone there just bit more off
their rocker than you are and they drive you up the wall. Sigh.

Bridget - nut house escapee :P

ROTFLMAO! I hear ya! This is so true!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 29th 05, 10:23 PM
Annie Wxill

"Bridget" wrote in message
.... There is always someone there just bit more off
their rocker than you are and they drive you up the wall. Sigh.
Bridget - nut house escapee :P

Hi Bridget,

Pop in more often. It's good to hear from you.

Annie

Old May 1st 05, 08:36 AM
hobbs

Same here, I had a picture among the ones at Tish's that shows Henri
standing on a stool up to my small table, having a good feed off my
dinner while I had gone for something from the kitchen, of course I threw
the rest of my dinner out, like fun I did, I sat down and ate it and asked
him if he wanted to share the rest. Jean.

Yowie wrote in message
"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
I'm Wiccan, I'm not afraid of germs (I've lived off military food for
months on end) and I say wash off the steak, put lots of sauce on it,
and eat it.

Considering all the cat hair we've ingested, what's a little cat spit?
There's cat spit on their hair anyway--it's how they bathe.

I draw the line at stuff that's rotting or moldy but other than THAT I
can eat anything.

"Goddess made dirt; dirt don't hurt."

Lessee... pretty much anything Cary can grab and put in his mouth has been
there at some point in his life. He's still with us, fit as a malley bull.

The day I saw him sucking on Fluffy's ear (the look Fluffy had on her face
was priceless) is the day I stopped bothering with all that nonsense about
sterilisation.

And if I threw out anything that had a dog or cat toungue/paw/tail touch

it,
I'd never eat anything!

Yowie