A cat forum. CatBanter

Old August 27th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Default Cat

Hey there,
We recently had some of our friends move away and leave us their cat,
he is 6 months old and is really nice with no behavior problems. The
only problem is...we have a dog! they are not able to be togueter, and
so sadly we are not able to keep the cat. However we are looking for
people around the roseville area who would like him to join their

Please feel free to call

Old August 30th 11, 02:55 AM
Klusner Klusner is offline

Now this is all depends on your management.You have to keep them separate or together,if you get success then trust me then you can be a successful trainer too.

Last edited by Klusner : September 10th 11 at 08:43 AM.