Hisspit inna gardun!

Old February 3rd 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Hisspit inna gardun!

Sometimes you get the hawk...and sometimes, the hawk gets YOU.

I doubt if the hawk could carry you away...but it could hurt you.

We sometimes see a owl-bird in da trees of da howse next door. We don't
go outside any more, but Starr da big dum Dog does, and when her sees da
owl-bird she barks at it to come play. I kinda think her wouldn't like it
much if da owl-bird did come over. Dey have sharp claws and beaks!

Ranger
Old February 4th 11, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 2, 5:23*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz terrible whenna hoominz wunt let urself du urown jobz, OEJ"rafflescat" wrote in message

Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. *Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie- Hide quoted text -

Dats wite, OEJ! An mine hoomin awwows minesefl porch-sitting
purrbiliges onwee.
BUTTed..WUNS AI jUMPed offada porch an eemurjed frum da bwush wif a
DEDD BURD in mine mouf!
ai wuz SEW pwoud; an da meomwie awso gotted furry eggzited an STOLE da
ded burd fwum me an spiwitted itted aweigh.
Dats OK cuz ai wuz goin to gibb it tew hursefl ennyweigh.
Juts seighing, yoo neffur gno wutz cumming down da pike.
MeOwy, sposed tew bee indoor kitty. hmmf.
Old February 4th 11, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft allatime usta getted wurked up whenna chezter did hizown job anna
eliminated a mowsee whut wander into da howze, da furee thinkied it wuz
funnee when himz putted it unner da kitchum table, OEJ
wrote in message

Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie

Fangu fur da sympurrfy! Wese feerless purredators not beein wowed tu
dus ower job..

Harry

Old February 4th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

onze a falcon tryda carry away da softz momz taco doggie, OEJ

Old February 22nd 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

dem kan karry off a 10 poun rabbit too. Kitties of annie size haz ta be
kareful.
"MLB" wrote in message
rafflescat wrote:
On Feb 2, 8:00 pm, MLB wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!
Harry n Sukie
YEA! WANNA BET? TuTu

Ummhhhh.....is yu castin aspurrshuns bye enny chance...bowt myne
manleeness...? Or effun Sukies gurlieness...?

Harry

No spurshions, jus dowts cus hoks ar meen an hav shrp beeks. Dees beeks
go afer kitties eyes. Iz not lykin big burds. TuTu