awf tawpic TEZT

Old February 18th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default awf tawpic TEZT

mai hoominz pooter izzs't wuurking rite n ai kan te mai repliez.
MRRRRRRRT!!
Pweeze bare wiff wif meh..fank yew
Luvz
Mosey

Old February 18th 11, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Oh fank yew OEJ Mosey

we seez ursef, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^="

Old February 19th 11, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

U pazt!

--
Pitô.ônya
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Oh fank yew OEJ Mosey
we seez ursef, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^="

Old February 19th 11, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Oh fank yew Pitô.ônya Luvz Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

U pazt!

--
Pitô.ônya
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Oh fank yew OEJ Mosey
we seez ursef, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^="

Old February 19th 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:07:22 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

mai hoominz pooter izzs't wuurking rite n ai kan te mai repliez.
MRRRRRRRT!!
Pweeze bare wiff wif meh..fank yew
Luvz
Mosey

My computer is broken, and I'm using an old one made in 2000.

It's VERY slow, but I can get E-mail, read newsgroups, and use it to
look for work

And that's about ALL it can do.

My other computer's hard drive failed, so I have to get a new one put
in, and hope that I can recover my data and software

I hope your computer starts working right.

Old February 19th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:07:22 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="

mai hoominz pooter izzs't wuurking rite n ai kan te mai repliez.
MRRRRRRRT!!
Pweeze bare wiff wif meh..fank yew
Luvz
Mosey

My computer is broken, and I'm using an old one made in 2000.
It's VERY slow, but I can get E-mail, read newsgroups, and use it to
look for work
And that's about ALL it can do.
My other computer's hard drive failed, so I have to get a new one put
in, and hope that I can recover my data and software
I hope your computer starts working right.

I'm sorry about your computer troubles Uncle Gandalf.
This one seems to be working fine now.
How is Lorelei doing?
PUUUUURRS for you to get yours fixed right and for you to get a job soon.
...yeUP,
um, slow is better than nothing.

Mosey n his secretary Kyla

Old February 20th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Mine got fried and this one may be well be as old as I am but it works and I
thank God for that and for people who helped. I didn't know how much this
group meant until I had to spend all day talking to the cats.

Old February 20th 11, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:40:46 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

Slow is WAY better than nothing, for sure.

Lorelei is doing very well, but she is still kind of a nervous kitty

She is afraid of my feet, and she just will NOT enter the living room.

But, she is a VERY sweet cat. She LOVES ear scritches, especially. And
tummy rubs, too.

And, she spends almost ALL of her time, during the day, on her wonderful
cat tree

Sometimes, if don't see her on it for awhile, I have to check and see
where she is

I am SO HAPPY to have the cat tree.

I think if t wasn't for that. Lorelei would still be 'hiding' in the
bedroom all day long.

She frequently sleeps on the topmost platform, which is just barely big
enough for her to curl up on.

Often, there is a foot, or her tail, hanging off while she sleeps.

I think she likes it here

Tezt Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 4 August 26th 10 01:45 AM
Tezt Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 1 April 19th 10 01:55 AM
Anudder tezt and OT Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 August 17th 08 06:28 AM
A tezt Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 9 February 13th 08 04:30 AM
tezt Sylvia M. Cat community 6 October 15th 04 09:10 PM