This is my friend Victor Martinez

Old July 17th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default This is my friend Victor Martinez

Hi all:

I am Pirata Azul
Here I am with my friend Victor Martinez

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5901005951.jpg

Old July 17th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default title changes to something a lot nicer

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 16, 5:29 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
TAKE YOUR BS SOMEWHERE ELSE

and why would someone be acting like an ass toward Victor? He's got
to be one of the nicest people I've encountered on usenet.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Never been one to click on links from people I don't know, even if
they "say" they know someone I'm familiar with. Now I believe I'm
extra glad.

How's the kitties? Got any recipes to share?

If you are talking to me their Annie Just making sure. They are doing good
still little #$@%$@ Still can't believe how big Ka'Shay has gotten

Could give you any one that I made for 4th of July here is the list I made

Items on the list

Flank steak stuffed with fresh mozzarella and mushrooms
oysters, clams, mussels all soaked in a chardonnay brine
Blue crabs caught this morning
turkey legs injected with a honey base broth
chicken wings soaked in buttermilk covered in a honey BBQ sauce with smoke
chipotle chopped fresh
stuffed portabella mushrooms with blue crab meat
jerked pork skewer's with various vegetables
roasted vegetables and corn on the cob
BBQ ribs with Italian seasoning and my secret sauce
Coleslaw, macaroni salad, red potatoes salad
Mash potatoes mixed with baby spinach and roasted garlic
Country fried lamb skewers ( something I saw on food network)
Stuffed pork chops with cornbread with dried apricot
stuffed artichokes with cheese and shrimp
and of course hotdogs, ground chuck burgers and other various necessary BBQ
items

Tonight I made flank steak stuffed with fresh mozzarella and baby spinach
with roasted Idaho potatoes loaded with mushrooms and 4 different cheeses.
I baked the steak at 350 for 35 minutes in the oven till it was a perfect
medium rare. I use a vacuum machine to marinate the steaks store them for 12
hours. I use beef broth, honey, lemon slices with parsley and garlic for
the marinade. I think I am going back for seconds

I should stop cooking and just do precooked stuff till summer is over. It is
just so hot to cook it takes hours to cool the house back down again. Today
it was 103 with 100% humidity
The storms are coming soon so it will cool it down here real soon. It is
starting to get dark but still in the 90's

Old July 17th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Jul 16, 5:58 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]

Dang I should have been at your house on the 4th.

Old July 17th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

You and everyone else would have been more than welcome.

It was a real shing dig There was so much food that the freezers and frigs
are stuffed. Everyone left with a doggie bag stuffed. I even brought
enough to feed everyone again at that Sunday's morning meeting. My poor
workers were so stuffed that they could barley move and I had them cleaning
for an inspection all day. I can imagine what they were saying about the
mean boss.

I announced to everyone that the stores were being sold and I was retiring
fully. I would say I am moving to Florida to retire but that is to late ;-)

Old July 17th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Reported....

I reported this to Google Groups, but I can't figure out how to report it to
Photobucket.com (you would think, being a picture sharing site, they would
have a prominent link to report pornography). Can anyone help here?

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 17th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Never mind, I found the abuse reporting link and submitted a report. DH
says that once Google Groups and Photobucket are alerted to the child
pornography they are obligated to report it to the Feds.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 17th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Also, this site for reporting child pornography to the federal authorities:

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.htm

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 17th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

I got a note from Photobucket in response to my complaint saying the image
was removed and they have submitted a report to the Internet Crime Division
of the FBI. I tested the link to the image, and it has been removed and
replaced with a notice that the image violated Photobucket's terms and
conditions:

Old July 17th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
[...]

(snippage)

Dang I should have been at your house on the 4th.

I was a lone celebrant on the 4th. So I broke the cooking on the grill mode
and did this instead: Pan seared sea scallops served on a bed of pan fried
(in a dash of olive oil, high heat, until crisp) baby spinach leaves*. On
the side was quick-cooking couscous with garlic and a little olive oil added
and chilled mandarin orange slices as a garnish. Simple and delicious!

* A unique and interesting thing I encountered some years ago in a
restaurant, although they quickly deep fried theirs. I don't have a deep
fryer. Note, it takes almost a pound of baby spinach leaves to get enough
for one dinner size plate!

Jill

Old July 17th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
[...]

Jill you got a deep black skillet use some peanut oil and it is the same
effect just make sure you cover the skillet or you can use a deep pot

I know what I am having for lunch except I think I will fry up some dill
pickles a recipe I got from food network

24 dill pickle spears, chilled
Egg wash, recipe follows
Breading, recipe follows
Canola oil, for frying
Ranch dressing, recipe follows

Using only very cold dill pickle spears, dip pickle into egg wash and then
coat with breading. Repeat until no pickles remain, and arrange dipped
pickles on a sheet pan lined with waxed paper. Chill for at least 30
minutes.
In a deep fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees F. Alternatively, heat oil in a
large, heavy pot suitable for deep-frying. Carefully add chilled pickle
spears, in batches, to the hot oil and fry for about 3 1/2 minutes or until
golden. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Serve with Ranch
Dressing.

Egg Wash:
2 cups milk
2 eggs
Pinch lemon pepper
Pinch dill weed
Pickle juice
Breading:
2 1/2 cups cornmeal
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup lemon pepper
1/2 cup dill weed
4 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons garlic salt
Pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste

For egg wash: In a baking dish, whisk all ingredients together, except
pickle juice. Add pickle juice, to taste, and whisk to combine.

For breading: Combine all ingredients in a baking dish.

Ranch Dressing:
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons minced parsley leaves
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 garlic clove, minced
Mayonnaise
In a large mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together, except mayonnaise.
Add mayonnaise, as needed, to thicken. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Fried Dill Pickles

1 pint sliced dill pickles, undrained
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, plus 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
Vegetable oil

Drain pickles, reserving 2/3-cup pickle juice. Press pickles between paper
towels. Combine 2/3 cup pickle juice, egg, 1 tablespoon flour, and hot
sauce. Stir well and set aside.

Combine 1 1/2 cups flour with ground red pepper, garlic powder, salt, and
paprika. Blend well. Dip pickles in egg mixture, then dredge in flour
mixture. Fry coated pickles in 375-degree oil until golden brown. Drain on
paper towels.

I met Victor Susan M Cat anecdotes 23 March 22nd 04 10:35 PM
Yo! Victor! SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 7 March 6th 04 05:41 PM
Victor! Susan M Cat anecdotes 7 January 26th 04 11:47 PM
PING....Victor Martinez Gizela Cat anecdotes 1 December 10th 03 01:26 AM