Animal lover targetted (Off Topic)

Old March 7th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Animal lover targetted (Off Topic)

Hihi Kitties,
Human note:
This is not quite normal, but the Sea Shepard Society has for many
years worked to protect our friends in the sea, and not just the cute
ones like baby seals, but the big, intelligent, gentle ones like the
whales and even the scary ones like the sharks. Fred loves all animals
and has been a contributor for a couple of years now and volunteered to
go on the boat with them this year, but was turned down, because they
had enuff people.
This morning we found a disturbing piece of news on their web site. A
bullet was taken from Captain Watson's bullet proof vest after he felt
a thump. The Japanese whaling fleet this year brought coast guard
people along with them to the Antarctic and they were using flash
grenades as a diversion. To hit a person within a couple of inches of
their heart from one ship to another ship while at sea whe both vessels
are pitching in the swells requires some degree of expertese and a well
serviced weapon. In short it requires a sniper. This was not a random
event. From what has been announced so far there was only one rifle
shot. It was a deliberate, and premeditated plan to assassinate
Captain Paul Watson.
The whalers must be desperate to stoop so low and maybe the end of
whaling is in sight.
Furends can follow the story at http://www.seashepherd.org/, because
the press is not promoting it very much. I looked for the story this
morning in Canada and none of the Canadian networks were saying
anything about it, like they didn't want anyone to know. I'm going
back in a few minutes and see if any have picked it up since. It's a
busy day people & kitties. Lets purrr fur life and those who are most
in danger. Lets not forget whales, dolphins and sharks, and in a few
months, seals. They are all living creatures facing one danger or
another, all too often created by hoomans. May we become more
intelligent ourselves and learn to love them all.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old March 7th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 7, 3:54*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
[...]

The Associated Press is carrying this story:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...h0kQD8V8N7J07\

Will in New Haven

Old March 7th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Unka Fred,

Weze seed dis on da pikturboxthingy on da noon newz tuday in Los Angeles.

Booker

Old March 8th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

Dat iz sik an rongh!
Meown Mewomie dunt wach da newz cuz der iz no gud nuz na it makz hur sad.
Mosey

"Fred Williams"

Old March 8th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Hissssppittttt at da badbad hoominz!

Rebecca, for her entire house

. ..

Old March 8th 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

Fangu Furry mutch Rebecca. Meowmie sayd tonite dat Cats shud run da wurld
cuz dey dont went war, dey only hate mice. Dat iz troo innit?
Wanna come ofer n pway wif me n sum otter kitts aftur da hooms r sleeping?
We can mess up da plaze n i hab sum ham dey made fur us fur din din. an sum
nip tew.
Den we kan digus pollytix., n otter tings. I got sum neet toyz too.
Wuv
Mosey
"

Old March 9th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I effin luff mice...
az in Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!
--
Pitô.ônya

. ..

Old March 9th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_2_]

Mee tuu!! YUM!!

Lucy

Old March 9th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Interesting. Noffin even yet has bean sed in Catnada. Da manestreem
press is totallie silent, like it neffer happened. Ov korse dey is
kitten ready to kill baby seels witch See Shepard also opposes, sew
maybe dey duznt want tu spred stories about him.

Diana, fur her house.