Owh Chester!

Old March 10th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Owh Chester!

They have broadened their use of sign language and he is just aware of
everything. Funny though, he will not get on the bed when my son is there.
At night, he sleeps in the wheelchair, when Mike gets up he will go cuddle
with my daughter in law. when Mike is up Lewi is wherever he is and on his
lap most of the time.

He gets on the cat tree now. At first he was afraid of it but hey kept
sitting him on it and then would take him down when he got really nervous.
He is seriously too long and it is funny to see him wound around the post
asleep or, hanging off both sides.
"Lucy" wrote in message
It sownds like he has grown up to be furry smart an handsum. Dats so nise.

Lucy

Granby wrote:
He is very long now and weight about 12 pounds. Soft and lovely fur.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
hiz sef iz reali large, azka gramby how big himz iz, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Itz hard to beleef he has grown up so much!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
it will be totalli kule kuz lewi iza funfun kittee, when himz lifed
wif
uses
i usta sit onna penthowze anna we played fru da barz, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
The winkin is goin to be nise. An yu will luk SO handsum, Chester!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
dat iz juzt too kule, we has lotsa do on this vensure we iz on anna
den
der
iz KS anna Lewi's winkin, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Now we kin tawk allda time, Chester.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
itz gud whina hoominz duzit rite, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
No effuryfing is grate. But she wanted to chanje da mail to put
MY
name
on it! And der it is!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Old March 10th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

It sounds like he found the perfect family.

Julie

Stormmee wrote:
iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Old March 10th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Stormmee wrote:
iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Old March 11th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Booteek Opin...wuz Owh Chester!

I yam goin tu port on offurr da howlsaylurz,
fur an assortmunt ov kollarz,
den I'll meet yu attid da booteek,
onlezz yu awl wanna go wiff me tu Santa Fe St furzt,
weer awll da howlsaylurz in Cattyfurrnya are?
Den weez kin port bak tu da booteek, ovkorze.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Lucy" wrote in message
Weer gonna haf fun. Letz go!

Lucy, giving her niece a little hug

Granby wrote:
I duzen haf a purz, I haz a leafther fanny pak but, I iz readi tago.
I kudent wait til I got big nuf to go shopink wiff u'all. Willow
straightening her collar on her blue leather outfit!!!
"Lucy" wrote in message
Fanks, Pit2nya! Weer goeng to haf a lot of fun shoppeng fur spring
fings! Willow, grab yur purs and letz go! Pit2nya, come wif us!

Lucy

Sylvia M wrote:
I gots sum meww merchandyze in fur Saynt Paddyz day, Eeztur, an da
wedwink.

I wyll leef da doorz opin, an da kitteez kin go an mayke dere
choiyzez, an sine da toona-charge lizt on da ahner system.

Diz chaynge ov tyme iz maykin me awl-da-tyme-sleepee.

Pit2nya

"Lucy" wrote in message
My meowmie fot it was funny tuu. Hmmm.

Well ... letz go shoppink!

Lucy

Granby wrote:
Hmmm letz see I needz a green outfitz for dat Irishz day. I wud
like to go shoppink at da botik. Yep, datz what I wantz. Willow
thinking hard. She is looking at the tee shirt the hoomand got
the gramby. It has a funny man and is green and says Lets get
ready to Stumble. Willow doesn't get it but gramby thought it was
appropriate.

Old March 11th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

HOOKay, letz GOOOO....
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
mine soft wuuld likit, her is allatime lukin fura bargin, Trudi

Old March 11th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi graps herown toona powch anna Juzt in kaze she grabz TV's majic bak
pak, wif purmissin, so nocat hasta lift ani pakagez, I iz read ta go
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
HOOKay, letz GOOOO....
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 12th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Hay Chester...
Dun't yu hab eer tufftz tuu?

Pit2nya, TEC Prez

news

Stormmee wrote:
iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Chester!! Lucy Cat community 24 February 18th 08 11:36 PM
Chester Stormmee Cat anecdotes 19 January 29th 08 07:08 AM
Chester Granby Cat community 3 December 12th 07 03:26 PM
Chester goes to the BNB Stormmee Cat community 29 September 4th 07 01:18 AM
Chester got out! Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 November 4th 05 01:10 PM