Okay now job purrs

Old July 19th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Okay now job purrs

Hi All

Had my second interview for the new job yesterday- it sounds amazing,
they have someone coming in 3 mornings a week to do the bulk of the
typing- the consultant really wants someone who with a bit of training
can monitor his email for him (A job I already do for 2 of my doctors
where I am now), make sure that when he goes to a meeting he has all
the relevant paperwork i..e. a lot more interesting than what I do now
(very little audio typing)

the consultant collects those action figures you know "Jesus-action
figure with moveable arms and gliding action" etc and has them on his
wall apparently someone gave him the Freud one and it went on from
there and he seems okay

Getting to the place is 20-25 minutes even in bad traffic with a
couple of bus routes to choose from

They're seeing the other candidate on Monday and will be calling on
Wednesday to let me know

Just think how much more skitchie time I will be able to have (Ever
since the lovely Bev decided I have to be in at 8.30 mornings have
been rushed around here through it helps that the Fabulous Furballs
are not morning felines and usually lie about until breakfast, which
they then tuck into and go back to sleep)

Purrs please!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 19th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

Some people own cats and go on to lead normal lives. - Author Unknown

Old July 19th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 19th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Lesley" wrote in message
Hi All

Had my second interview for the new job yesterday- it sounds
amazing,...

Purrs please!

I think you don't need purrs. With your experience, demeanour,
attitude, and personality, the job's in the bag. The same bag
that contains the cats :-)

(Purrs en route, just to be safe).

--
MatSav

Old July 19th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that everything works out
for the best for you.

Lily & her mama

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old July 20th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jul 19, 1:29 pm, Lesley wrote:
Hi All

Had my second interview for the new job yesterday- it sounds amazing,
they have someone coming in 3 mornings a week to do the bulk of the
typing- the consultant really wants someone who with a bit of training
can monitor his email for him (A job I already do for 2 of my doctors
where I am now), make sure that when he goes to a meeting he has all
the relevant paperwork i..e. a lot more interesting than what I do now
(very little audio typing)

Purrs on the way Leslie for this to work out for you. You and I have
very similar jobs...almost identical as a matter of fact and I know
the importance of having interesting job duties.

Julie
Old July 20th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

Heck if it means a little lea way in getting started mornings, I'll
purr for you.

I am not a morning person. My last employer learned to adapt. One of
my co-workers may have invented the breakfast meeting. All bright and
chipper and ready to work at 7am, or earlier if need be.

Me, I tended to show up nineish. Co-worker and I could work together
reasonably well from 11 until 3, after which she was pretty much
useless. I'd stay however late might be needed to get everything
done. The boss figured out between us we had the job really well
covered.

Jo

Old July 20th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jul 19, 8:47*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:

I am not a morning person.

I am neither and Dave certainly isn't...I can do it if I have to i.e.
I have to get to work but it's so done on autopilot that I have been
known to start drinking my morning glass of juice, look round, see
toast on the plate, realise as I am damp I must have had a shower and
really can't recall doing any of it

*My last employer learned to adapt. *One of
my co-workers may have invented the breakfast meeting. *All bright and
chipper and ready to work at 7am, or earlier if need be.

I want to kill people like that! We have one member of staff I see
most mornings and she's like "Isn't it a lovely day?!" and I'm like
"I'm at work what's lovely about it?!" Whereas at the end of the day
she's complaining she's tired and wants to go home and I'm the chipper
one

Old July 21st 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Lesley wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way that the job is yours.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old July 21st 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Thanks everyone- I just got a call- saw the second candidate this morning and
then they offered me the job!

Lesley

Somewhat Stunned Slave of the Fabulous Furballs