Deer Toonya

Old November 28th 14, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Deer Toonya

Toonya, iz yurown radioz still aktiff?

Sundance
Old November 29th 14, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Toonya, iz yurown radioz still aktiff?

Sundance

Nope! I yam ree tu sit negzt to Meowmee an PawPaw,
an effin tu go intu da sleepink ruum. I slept neer
Meowmeez hed lazt nite, tyll hur started patty-patink me.

Styll dey haz me yuzink flushable litter, maybe kuz day iz
tuutuu layzee tu keep flushink tyll awlla it iz gone.

Hmmm...
Wy du yu azk?

2nya

Old November 29th 14, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh gudgud, Ize glad to heer it. I juss wantid to know how yoo iz doin.

Did you hab a gud terkey day? Owrown sekkaterry bandoned ussez! She wuz goned all day. When she kamed bak, she had sum terkey wif her, but we didn't get ennee!

Sundance
Old November 29th 14, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Oh gudgud, Ize glad to heer it. I juss wantid to know how yoo iz doin.

Did you hab a gud terkey day? Owrown sekkaterry bandoned ussez! She wuz
goned all day. When she kamed bak, she had sum terkey wif her, but we
didn't get ennee!

Sundance

Meowmee an Papaw went tu uh resteryunt on Fangzgiffink Dae, an didunt brink
ennyting attawl home, day ayte it awll.

Buttid uhbowt uh week b-furr Meowmee baykt uh whole birdee an cut it awl up
intu hoomin servinks, (Sum fel on da floor fur meee)
Den hur mayde graby cubes an stuffink bawlz, an stufft da hole
friggyrayter, den freazer. She kookt da skeletin intu uh soop.
Meowmee sed she'll neffurr hab tu kook uhgin.

Yur 2nya

Paw Ess:
Da TED kawlt tudae, tu azk bowt me, an tu wremynd Meowmee dat I hab tu hab
sum lab teztz suun...Oooo Nooo!

Old November 29th 14, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh, no! Run an hide! Run an hide!

Sundance
Old November 30th 14, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Oh, no! Run an hide! Run an hide!

Sundance

I'zl wayte tyll ngzt week, wen hur maykz uh fonekawl.
2nee

Deer Toonya Sundance[_2_] Cat community 2 February 5th 14 04:00 AM
Toonya? Sundance[_2_] Cat community 6 February 15th 10 12:14 AM
Cats and deer Marina Cat anecdotes 10 May 27th 08 10:07 PM
Toonya Granby Cat community 7 January 15th 08 07:51 AM
Deer Toonya, how iz yurownself? Sundance Cat community 3 December 13th 07 04:24 AM