Buffy Sneezing

Old December 16th 15, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy Sneezing

No, she doesn't have a cold.

I've been giving her weekly groomings with the Furminator. She's only
my second ever cat but Persia sure didn't shed like Buffy does. OMG,
it's awful!

Fortunately she loves the Furminator grooming tool. She turns from side
to side and purrs like crazy, rubs her face in my hand. Meanwhile I'm
getting a TON of fur off, mostly down her back towards the base of the tail.

So we had a nice grooming session. Then while I was "furminating her"
she started sneezing.

I started laughing. See? This is why I'm doing this! You have way too
much pretty kitty fur! When I pet you it floats off and makes ME sneeze!

I need to vacuum again. I hate to vacuum. I really wish I could just
push a button and *vrooom* have the whole house vacuumed. Just suck out
all the dust and cat fur. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Jill
Old December 16th 15, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The New Other Guy

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 22:01:21 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

I need to vacuum again. I hate to vacuum. I really wish I could just
push a button and *vrooom* have the whole house vacuumed. Just suck out
all the dust and cat fur. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Others have dreamed that.

THAT is why there is Roomba, and it's clones.

Old December 16th 15, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

wrote:

I need to vacuum again. I hate to vacuum. I really wish I could just
push a button and *vrooom* have the whole house vacuumed. Just suck out
all the dust and cat fur. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Others have dreamed that.

THAT is why there is Roomba, and it's clones.

Yes, Roomba will do a good job on cat fur (but not the deep-down
dirt--that takes a regular vacuum). Unfortunately, Roomba is expensive;
and it can get stuck on cords/cables.

MaryL

Old December 16th 15, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

I need to vacuum again. I hate to vacuum. I really wish I could just
push a button and *vrooom* have the whole house vacuumed. Just suck out
all the dust and cat fur. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Others have dreamed that.

THAT is why there is Roomba, and it's clones.

True, except a Roomba can't vacuum the drapes or dust the tables.

Jill
Old December 16th 15, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The New Other Guy

wrote:

I need to vacuum again. I hate to vacuum. I really wish I could just
push a button and *vrooom* have the whole house vacuumed. Just suck out
all the dust and cat fur. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Others have dreamed that.

THAT is why there is Roomba, and it's clones.

True, except a Roomba can't vacuum the drapes or dust the tables.

Not TODAY it they can't.

But train your cats to carry it up the drapes with them..

Old December 30th 15, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger

wrote:

I need to vacuum again. I hate to vacuum. I really wish I could just
push a button and *vrooom* have the whole house vacuumed. Just suck out
all the dust and cat fur. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Others have dreamed that.

THAT is why there is Roomba, and it's clones.

True, except a Roomba can't vacuum the drapes or dust the tables.

Not TODAY it they can't.

But train your cats to carry it up the drapes with them..

Or, fit one of these with a little vacuum

https://www.newscientist.com/article...hout-problems/

Kinda creepy, tho, and cat bait to boot.

Sneezing w[_2_] Cat rescue 2 July 13th 07 12:35 AM
Sneezing w[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 10 June 30th 07 06:35 PM
Old cat sneezing [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 April 22nd 07 06:26 PM
Sneezing cat Denise Cat health & behaviour 4 July 10th 04 04:02 AM
sneezing Karen Cat health & behaviour 40 July 3rd 04 11:54 PM