Ping Caroline S

Old March 28th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping Caroline S

Hey Caroline, how is the baby cooking? When is your due date, and how is
little Catherine taking the addition of her younger sibling?

Pam S. who is interested in her cyber nieces and nephews

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old March 28th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Heya Pam and everyone! Baby is cooking well, although I am Ready for her
to come out. She's due April 30, but if she's early like her sister
was, it could be anytime on or after the 12th. Catherine seems to be
taking it in stride at the moment, although I'm sure she has no real
idea of what's in store for her. We managed a good transition to a new
room and big girl bed, and she seems fine with her old room being the
baby's room now. The cats seem to be handling it ok too, although they
are always somewhat on the short end of the stick for attention these days.

Thanks for asking, and watch this space...

-Caroline S.

Old March 29th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Caroline S." wrote in message
Heya Pam and everyone! Baby is cooking well, although I am Ready for her
to come out. She's due April 30, but if she's early like her sister was,
it could be anytime on or after the 12th. Catherine seems to be taking it
in stride at the moment, although I'm sure she has no real idea of what's
in store for her. We managed a good transition to a new room and big girl
bed, and she seems fine with her old room being the baby's room now. The
cats seem to be handling it ok too, although they are always somewhat on
the short end of the stick for attention these days.

Whoo Hoo! Glad to know things are on track. Do you know if this will be a
boy or girl? If you posted I either missed or spaced it. Hang in there, as
you know the last month is the longest.

Anyone know how Gracie is doing? Isn't she cooking a baby too?

Pam S. glad at the increase of cat slaves

Old March 29th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

It's a girl. And as of today, I have no more than 5 weeks to wait.
(Thank Bast for scheduled inductions!)
I am not-so-secretly hoping for a tax baby or an Easter baby though
The worst at the moment is the swelling in my hands, which makes them
almost unusable, not to mention the nerve tingling almost all the time.
The wrist braces I was wearing at night to keep things from getting
worse have given me a rash. Still, I'm pretty sure I'll survive until
delivery ;-)

I have not heard from Grace, although I'm pretty sure she's due in
early May.

-Caroline S.

Old March 29th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Caroline S. wrote:
It's a girl. And as of today, I have no more than 5 weeks to wait.
(Thank Bast for scheduled inductions!)
I am not-so-secretly hoping for a tax baby or an Easter baby though
The worst at the moment is the swelling in my hands, which makes them
almost unusable, not to mention the nerve tingling almost all the time.
The wrist braces I was wearing at night to keep things from getting
worse have given me a rash. Still, I'm pretty sure I'll survive until
delivery ;-)

Purrs for the remaining five weeks to slip by quickly!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 29th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Caroline S. wrote:

It's a girl. And as of today, I have no more than 5 weeks to wait.
(Thank Bast for scheduled inductions!)
I am not-so-secretly hoping for a tax baby or an Easter baby though
The worst at the moment is the swelling in my hands, which makes them
almost unusable, not to mention the nerve tingling almost all the time.
The wrist braces I was wearing at night to keep things from getting
worse have given me a rash. Still, I'm pretty sure I'll survive until
delivery ;-)

I have not heard from Grace, although I'm pretty sure she's due in
early May.

-Caroline S.

Lots and lots of hugs and purrs for the last weeks to be as bearable as
possible for you, Caroline,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 30th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hey ladies. Yes due May 13th but they haven't come on time before so
we're expecting a very late April or early May baby. I'm shooting for a
May Day or Beltane baby.

Had some complications this year that's kept me down and out for the
most part that hopefully won't require an emergency induction or
cesarean. No word on gender despite four sonograms, the last couple
showed a healthy baby but no pink bits.

Cats are going strong, Mutt had surgery two days before Christmas that
requires daily arthritic meds now but doing well (menisicus tore on her
knee), Abi's maintained a strong A/B honor roll this year and Jody's
doing really well also.

Old March 30th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey ladies. Yes due May 13th but they haven't come on time before so
we're expecting a very late April or early May baby. I'm shooting for a
May Day or Beltane baby.

Had some complications this year that's kept me down and out for the
most part that hopefully won't require an emergency induction or
cesarean. No word on gender despite four sonograms, the last couple
showed a healthy baby but no pink bits.

Cats are going strong, Mutt had surgery two days before Christmas that
requires daily arthritic meds now but doing well (menisicus tore on her
knee), Abi's maintained a strong A/B honor roll this year and Jody's
doing really well also.

Wonderful to hear from you and yours.

Jo