Those Big GREEN Eyes!

Old May 22nd 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Those Big GREEN Eyes!

Persia keeps staring at me with those big green/gold eyes of hers. It's not
time yet for her to be fed but she's doing her darndest to psych me into
thinking it is. She's purring very loudly and saying "meowma". Oh! She
just this moment tried a new tactic... she licked my foot!

Me: "It's not Time Yet!" So she went to meatloaf but she's still staring
at me over her shoulder.

Jill

Old May 22nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 22 May 2006 04:41:14 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Persia keeps staring at me with those big green/gold eyes of hers. It's not
time yet for her to be fed but she's doing her darndest to psych me into
thinking it is. She's purring very loudly and saying "meowma". Oh! She
just this moment tried a new tactic... she licked my foot!

You say she's hungry? Hmm, don't go to sleep.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 22nd 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Mon, 22 May 2006 04:41:14 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Persia keeps staring at me with those big green/gold eyes of hers.
It's not time yet for her to be fed but she's doing her darndest to
psych me into thinking it is. She's purring very loudly and saying
"meowma". Oh! She just this moment tried a new tactic... she
licked my foot!

You say she's hungry? Hmm, don't go to sleep.

Are you saying she might wake with a few missing toes, and maybe a nose?
LOL

Old May 22nd 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
On Mon, 22 May 2006 04:41:14 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Persia keeps staring at me with those big green/gold eyes of hers.
It's not time yet for her to be fed but she's doing her darndest to
psych me into thinking it is. She's purring very loudly and saying
"meowma". Oh! She just this moment tried a new tactic... she
licked my foot!

You say she's hungry? Hmm, don't go to sleep.

Are you saying she might wake with a few missing toes, and maybe a
nose? LOL

I have to keep wondering why she taps me on the nose

Jill

Old May 23rd 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 22 May 2006 16:31:32 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
On Mon, 22 May 2006 04:41:14 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Persia keeps staring at me with those big green/gold eyes of hers.
It's not time yet for her to be fed but she's doing her darndest to
psych me into thinking it is. She's purring very loudly and saying
"meowma". Oh! She just this moment tried a new tactic... she
licked my foot!

You say she's hungry? Hmm, don't go to sleep.

Are you saying she might wake with a few missing toes, and maybe a
nose? LOL

I have to keep wondering why she taps me on the nose

Jill

She's seeing if it's ready to pick.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War