Theory of Cat Gravity

Old September 26th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Theory of Cat Gravity

I came across this theory of cat gravity as explained by Robin Wood
who is a fantasy artist. It was probably an interesting night when
she and her friends began discussing this theory but it certainly
explains why things like housekeeping don't get done in my house:

http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Pri...ravPoster.html

(note: this site prohibits copying the contents to another location
which is why I've posted this site. I do not have a commercial
interest in her works, although I do like her style).

Julie

Old September 26th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On Sep 25, 9:03 pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
I came across this theory of cat gravity as explained by Robin Wood
who is a fantasy artist. It was probably an interesting night when
she and her friends began discussing this theory but it certainly
explains why things like housekeeping don't get done in my house:

Julie

That's priceless! I wonder if I could sell that theory to my hubby?
hehe

PatM

Old September 27th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:
I came across this theory of cat gravity as explained by Robin Wood
who is a fantasy artist. It was probably an interesting night when
she and her friends began discussing this theory but it certainly
explains why things like housekeeping don't get done in my house:

http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Pri...ravPoster.html

(note: this site prohibits copying the contents to another location
which is why I've posted this site. I do not have a commercial
interest in her works, although I do like her style).

Ooh, I'd like that print on my wall. Caliban is living proof of the theory.

Old October 4th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:02:28 +0300, Marina wrote:

GaDragonfly wrote:
I came across this theory of cat gravity as explained by Robin Wood
who is a fantasy artist. It was probably an interesting night when
she and her friends began discussing this theory but it certainly
explains why things like housekeeping don't get done in my house:

http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Pri...ravPoster.html

(note: this site prohibits copying the contents to another location
which is why I've posted this site. I do not have a commercial
interest in her works, although I do like her style).

Ooh, I'd like that print on my wall. Caliban is living proof of the theory.

That would also explain why cats can sometimes move silently through the
house (gravity turned off), and at other times sound elephant-sized
(gravity turned up to maximum). For some reason, the elephant-stampede
sound mostly occurs in the middle of the night.

--
John F. Eldredge --