Sleeping with the 'Nip

Old August 21st 05, 01:40 AM
Bill Stock

Default Sleeping with the 'Nip

The pictures!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/will_s...0a.jpg&.src=ph

Old August 21st 05, 02:27 AM
Victor Martinez

Bill Stock wrote:
The pictures!

That's the biggest catnip plant (?) I've seen!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 21st 05, 02:53 AM
Bill Stock

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
. ..
Bill Stock wrote:
The pictures!

That's the biggest catnip plant (?) I've seen!

LOL, more like several small (18"' tall) plants. We had to cull the herd, as
they were taking over the herb garden. They were on the way to the yard
waste bin, when I decided to freak Cali out. The 'Nip patch is actually got
a late start this year, as we pulled out too many last year.

Surprisingly Cali actually ignored the plants at first. But once I assured
her it was OK, she was right into it.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 21st 05, 03:35 AM
kilikini

Bill Stock wrote:
The pictures!

That's the biggest catnip plant (?) I've seen!

LOL, more like several small (18"' tall) plants. We had to cull the herd,

as
they were taking over the herb garden. They were on the way to the yard
waste bin, when I decided to freak Cali out. The 'Nip patch is actually

got
a late start this year, as we pulled out too many last year.

Surprisingly Cali actually ignored the plants at first. But once I

assured
her it was OK, she was right into it.

--

I thought cats liked catnip better after it had dried and aged a little
more! Pretty cute pic, Victor.

kili

Old August 21st 05, 03:55 AM
Victor Martinez

Bill Stock wrote:
LOL, more like several small (18"' tall) plants. We had to cull the herd, as
they were taking over the herb garden. They were on the way to the yard

Where do you live? We've never had good luck with catnip, but we haven't
tried it in the ground. It always gets smooshed up by the feral cat that
hunts in our back yard.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 21st 05, 04:38 AM
Marina

Bill Stock wrote:
The pictures!

LOL! They look like they don't quite know what hit them. But it's all
good. )

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 21st 05, 05:05 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:40:26 -0400, "Bill Stock"
yodeled:

The pictures!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/will_s...0a.jpg&.src=ph

LOL!

Theresa
Old August 21st 05, 06:03 AM
Bill Stock

"Marina" wrote in message
Bill Stock wrote:
The pictures!

LOL! They look like they don't quite know what hit them. But it's all
good. )

Yeah, Cali seemed a little shell shocked at first. "I didn't know it came in
quantity?"

Old August 21st 05, 06:07 AM
Bill Stock

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
.. .
Bill Stock wrote:
LOL, more like several small (18"' tall) plants. We had to cull the herd,
as they were taking over the herb garden. They were on the way to the
yard

Where do you live? We've never had good luck with catnip, but we haven't
tried it in the ground. It always gets smooshed up by the feral cat that
hunts in our back yard.

I'm in southern Ontario. I'm surprised we don't get more cat traffic in the
'Nip patch, but we rarely get any visitors. Although we did have one cat
that used to dig it out of the snow.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 21st 05, 07:00 AM
Gandalf

wrote:

The pictures!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/will_s...0a.jpg&.src=ph

Hey, that's enough 'nip to get charged with cat class felony
distribution. I hope you know a good lawyer!

Sadly, my Kenzie doesn't even react to fresh catnip. She just ignores
it.

My two RB kitties (Lucky and Blizzard; ESPECIALLY Blizzard!) were real
'nip heads. I got fresh catnip from a friend; I used to call it 'kitty
crack'; compared to stuff I bought in pet stores, it was at least 10
times stronger. They would race around for a little while, rolling over
and over, and climbing the walls, and then wind up in a corner with a
silly look on their faces, until they fell asleep.

How I miss my RB kitties. I had forgotten their obsession with catnip!

I used to keep it in the refrigerator; when ever they heard me open the
door, they would run into the kitchen, hoping for a 'nip fix!

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

does your cat twitch while sleeping? John Doe Cat health & behaviour 34 April 27th 05 04:55 AM
Sleeping Cats jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 April 30th 04 07:44 PM
Add new sleeping behavior... Jason Cat health & behaviour 16 April 5th 04 06:59 PM
What to do to a sleeping cat Takayuki Cat anecdotes 23 November 12th 03 08:46 PM
kitten alwasys sleeping and a few other questions Gail Cat health & behaviour 12 July 16th 03 04:41 PM