Yowie - Purrs for a fine day with excellent weather!

Old October 31st 03, 04:17 PM
Dan Mahoney

Default Yowie - Purrs for a fine day with excellent weather!

Congrats on the big day! All of us here are purring that you'll have a
wonderful day with perfect weather. May this be the first day of a very
long, joyous journey together.

Dan and the Highland gang

Old October 31st 03, 04:34 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Weeble will give some purrs too, as soon as he's tired of terrorizing
Tennessee, Smokey, and especially Lizzie (Lizzie is more fun as she 'fights'
back).

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old October 31st 03, 05:53 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:17:44 -0800, Dan Mahoney
wrote:

Congrats on the big day! All of us here are purring that you'll have a
wonderful day with perfect weather. May this be the first day of a very
long, joyous journey together.

Dan and the Highland gang

I second this. May this be the beginning of a wonderful lifetime
together. Much happiness to you!

BB,

Ginger-lyn

Old October 31st 03, 06:20 PM
Cathi

In message , Dan Mahoney
writes
Congrats on the big day! All of us here are purring that you'll have a
wonderful day with perfect weather. May this be the first day of a very
long, joyous journey together.

Dan and the Highland gang

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

from the seaside kitties, and best wishes for a wonderful day and and a
wonderful life together from the hoomins
--
Rich, Cathi, Carrie and Jasper
Old October 31st 03, 07:28 PM
Bev

wrote:

Congrats on the big day! All of us here are purring that you'll have a
wonderful day with perfect weather. May this be the first day of a very
long, joyous journey together.

Dan and the Highland gang

I second this. May this be the beginning of a wonderful lifetime
together. Much happiness to you!

BB,

Ginger-lyn

Yes, have a wonderful day, and may the heavens smile on you.
The kitties are all purring their socks off for you and Joel. Just
wish we could all be there to see it. One question, are you keeping
your maiden name or are you going to be Mrs. Joel

Love and millions of purrs and hugs,

Bev

--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old October 31st 03, 11:21 PM
Yowie

wrote:

Congrats on the big day! All of us here are purring that you'll have a
wonderful day with perfect weather. May this be the first day of a very
long, joyous journey together.

Dan and the Highland gang

I second this. May this be the beginning of a wonderful lifetime
together. Much happiness to you!

BB,

Ginger-lyn

Yes, have a wonderful day, and may the heavens smile on you.
The kitties are all purring their socks off for you and Joel. Just
wish we could all be there to see it. One question, are you keeping
your maiden name or are you going to be Mrs. Joel

Not only am I going to keep my maiden name, Joel is going to become Mr
Yowie. I have too much published stuff inthe scientific community to fully
adopt his surname anyway. I think I share a few patents with my work
colleagues under "Chapman" and it always looks better to remind future
employers that they are *my* patents rather than having to explain to them
about my marriage certificate and maiden name. And since Joel has been
answering the phone for "Mr Chapman" for a long time anyway, it just seems
to make more sense that way.

Thanks everyone for their well wishes. Oddly I am not half as panicked this
morning as I was last night. Maybe because allt hat can be done is done and
anythign left undone will just have to stay that way :-)

The weather at the moment is fine, but windy. I'm hoping the wind dies down
for this afternoon as we have lots of candles to light for the ceremony.

Yowie

Old October 31st 03, 11:47 PM
Dan Mahoney

Thanks everyone for their well wishes. Oddly I am not half as panicked this
morning as I was last night. Maybe because allt hat can be done is done and
anythign left undone will just have to stay that way :-)

The weather at the moment is fine, but windy. I'm hoping the wind dies down
for this afternoon as we have lots of candles to light for the ceremony.

Yowie

Just remember that all of our purrs and prayers and meditations are with
you two.

Congratulations again!

Dan and the Highland gang

Old November 1st 03, 12:07 AM
Victor Martinez

Congratulations again and best of luck! Kudos to Joes for being Mr
Yowie...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 1st 03, 01:25 AM
Annie Wxill

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
.... The weather at the moment is fine, but windy. I'm hoping the wind dies
down
for this afternoon as we have lots of candles to light for the ceremony.

Yowie

Many congratulations to both you and Joel and Baby Yowie. I hope all went
as planned and the candles stayed lit.
Annie