Mouse Hunt

Old January 30th 05, 11:53 PM
ClowderCat

Default Mouse Hunt

Attention all kitties. I'm organizing a mouse hunt at mom's work,
starting as soon as any of us can get there. Any kitty who wants to
come will be welcome. We'll continue the hunt until all the mice are
gone!

BTW, we're also bringing pizza for snacks!
Clarence, teleporting over to his mom's work with Chester and Nathan

Old January 31st 05, 01:12 AM
The Clowder

"ClowderCat" wrote:

Attention all kitties. I'm organizing a mouse hunt at mom's work,
starting as soon as any of us can get there. Any kitty who wants to
come will be welcome. We'll continue the hunt until all the mice are
gone!

BTW, we're also bringing pizza for snacks!
Clarence, teleporting over to his mom's work with Chester and Nathan

Mowsis at yurmom's wurrk? Dat's furry (slurp) interistin.

Wee'ze onda way.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 31st 05, 01:32 AM
ClowderCat

The Clowder (South) wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote:

Attention all kitties. I'm organizing a mouse hunt at mom's work,
starting as soon as any of us can get there. Any kitty who wants to
come will be welcome. We'll continue the hunt until all the mice

are
gone!

BTW, we're also bringing pizza for snacks!
Clarence, teleporting over to his mom's work with Chester and Nathan

Mowsis at yurmom's wurrk? Dat's furry (slurp) interistin.

Wee'ze onda way.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Good. The more cats who show up, the better. One of the humans there
was severely traumatized by this!!!!!
Do you want some pizza before you start hunting?

Clarence

Old January 31st 05, 01:44 AM
Sundance

Yay, a mousie hunt! Iz any uv dat pizza da bake-it-yurownself kind? If it
iz, we can catch some mousies, den slice dem up an put dem on da pizza
before we bakez it! Yum!
--
Sundance

ups.com...

Old January 31st 05, 01:56 AM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
Yay, a mousie hunt! Iz any uv dat pizza da bake-it-yurownself kind?

If it
iz, we can catch some mousies, den slice dem up an put dem on da

pizza
before we bakez it! Yum!
--
Sundance

We have 2 pizzas that are the bake it yourself kind. If we need more,
we can go get them. The crusts for them are made of a special cheese
crust that we developed so that we wouldn't have to use flour in the
crust. And there's 2 microwaves here that we can use!

We brought some pizzas that already have topping on them in case we get
hungry before we find any mice.

Clarence

Old January 31st 05, 03:17 AM
Miss Violette

OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin da train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Old January 31st 05, 04:35 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin da train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Ooh, ooh, ooh, mouses! I'z really gud hunting mouses! I'z would luf to
go wif you.

STTom
Old January 31st 05, 04:46 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Meee-ice?
I wanna meee-owzzeeez!
I'yl bring uh icykreem masheen, an weez kin mayke MiceKreem.!!

Pitoonya AKA Eegzpektunt Meeezeeer

Old January 31st 05, 05:00 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin da

train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Hey OEJ, did you know that you can do both at the same time?
Clarence, sniffing around for mice

Old January 31st 05, 05:01 AM
ClowderCat

ShortTail Tom wrote:
Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin

da train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Ooh, ooh, ooh, mouses! I'z really gud hunting mouses! I'z would luf

go wif you.

STTom

Hi STTom. Have we met? I'm Clarence, over there is Chester and over
there is Nathan.

Clarence

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM