Eulogy Being Prepared in a Web Page In Remembrance of Melissa

Old April 3rd 16, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer wanderer

Default Eulogy Being Prepared in a Web Page In Remembrance of Melissa

H,
TO combat our sadness we are setting up a web page for Melissa. We would like to include the many moving and beautiful eulogies that were written here.. We need your permission to do so.

Enclosed are your eulogies. If there are any who do not want to be ncluded, please let me know, and if you want any changes , I will make them.
Thank you so much for caring.

FROM RPPC
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
cshenk
Mar 26
There is soft grass below her and furry purrs all about her.

She opens her eyes but the dawn is right there. Then a kittah head
blocks it and nuzzles her, soon to be replaced by another. Laughing,
she flops over and sees a huge field of pets.

Some are chasing each other, playing tag, some are chasing frizbees
tossed by humans, others are looking into pools of water (and she knows
they are seeing home).

Ray or Fran
Mar 26
Punkins & Puddi Cat watch Aunti Melissa approach and rush to get the bestest orchids theyze could find for her. They know shez wouldn't want to eat or bat/bat them like weze would, but are pretty sure shez would like them anywayz.
With lots of luv they await......

Ellie Terrell
Mar 26
Our mom met Auntie Melissa 20 years ago right here at rpcc. No one loved rpcc and all the kitties here more than she did. She has been keeping track of every purrson and fur who went to the Rainbow Bridge and recording them on the Walk of Remembranz so no one would ever be forgotten. She was the most loving and kind purrson we effur knew and we will miss her foreffur.
Phoebe & Mr Ringo Binx, joining the purr circle
(and their mom with MMS)

jgwi
Mar 26
Tucson, Rena, and Julio puddies, Pinto and Fozbunny bunniez, and a pond fulla fishies, and their two hoomins join the sad sad circle. Auntie Melissa was in our lives for 20 years, and we will miss her so furry much. She brought so much love and happiness to all of us. I wish I could come up with the words to say just how.much she meant to all of us. Bast bless you, Auntie Melinda. You are forever in our hearts.

Kami
Mar 25
Four very sad kitties and their mom in NYC join the purr circle for their beloved Antie Melissa. She will always be in our memories and hearts.
Misty and Kahlua, Gemmy and Taco

Fran
Mar 27
Oprah Anne, Princess Pasha and Emma happily run to greet their Auntie Melissa. Emma is overwhelmed, thinking Auntie Melissa looks like an angel.

"She was always an angel to us," whispurrrs Princess Pasha, "Always!"

One stops playing and runs to her. Enveloped they mutter to one
another as a couple more jump in. They are all Melissa's friends.
They count noses, an one is missing so they wait to go over the bridge.

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Mar 25
[All of the Mahoney kitties (and dog) form a purr (and drool) circle.
Sammy, Ranger, Starr, and Francesca huddle down and issue their best,
strongest, most powerful and loving purrs (and drools).]

Ellie Terrell
Mar 25
Our mom met Auntie Melissa 20 years ago right here at rpcc. No one loved rpcc and all the kitties here more than she did. She has been keeping track of every purrson and fur who went to the Rainbow Bridge and recording them on the Walk of Remembranz so no one would ever be forgotten. She was the most loving and kind purrson we effur knew and we will miss her foreffur.
Phoebe & Mr Ringo Binx, joining the purr circle
(and their mom with MMS)

Mar 26
a contingent of cats from Texas arrives.. Ghost, the oldest, is carrying a small figure of Aragon, which holds special meaning to her mom.. It was a gift from Auntie Melissa a few years ago. They join the purr circle, and the vibrations fill the air...

We miss you Auntie Melissa.. we will see you again...

squiffer wanderer
Mar 26
Our group started right here, during the Rppc wars over meowchat. We, all of us, fought that one bravely and well, and we won.

Of all of us, Melissa maintained the closest ties with you. She loved this group and looked forward each year to the ball. She celebrated the remembrance of each cat who died, and placed their name and family on the wall of remembrance, which she created.

Each death hurt her, and each cat was reverently placed on the wall. The calling of the names at the ball was crucial to her. You, and I, and all our cats lived in her heart. Melissa had a very very big heart.

Please take a few moments to remember her, and , perhaps, make a little home for her in your hearts.

Kate Ashley
Mar 26
By now, Melissa, I know you are whole and well at RB, snuggling with Omar. Melissa you were the loving heart of RPC and MC and you will be missed by so many of us.

cshenk

Mar 26
Mishi
Daisy-chan shakes her head then goes to cry with Iowna and Cash.

Will in New Haven
Mar 29
Purrs frum me an 'tempted purrs from mine fur-sisfer Samanfa. She will allus be rememfurred by kitties and mere hoomins an good doggies.
Squeakytoy for her Hous

THE FUNERAL

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

16 Texas kitties join the circle to mourn the loss of their good friend, Melissa, and celebrate her entrance to Rainbow Bridge. After a certain amount of squeaky mews, while pushing each other into place they huddle together , even though it is not cold at all.
Kathy and Furz

Tabby respectfully joins the purr circle for their beloved Aunti Melissa (RB).

I also met Melissa on rpc about 20 years ago; and I know she cared deeply for each and every kitty and human that she made a brick for until she could no longer.

Rest in peace Melissa - play with Omar and all your other beloved furs and those that you honored so well. Until we all meet again.
Fran

Mar 29
Anti Sandy
Pit2na hunkerz down and purrs.
Old April 4th 16, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 4:08:08 PM UTC-4, squiffer wanderer wrote:
[...]

Ob courses you have our purr-mission.

--
Squeaktytoy, for her house
https://sites.google.com/site/gloryroadrpg/home

Melissa awakens cshenk Cat community 5 April 6th 16 12:13 AM
RIP Melissa. Flippy[_4_] Cat anecdotes 16 November 9th 08 11:29 PM
Ping Melissa Marina Cat anecdotes 42 April 10th 06 10:56 AM
OT Day of remembrance Cheryl Sellner Cat anecdotes 14 January 28th 06 08:30 PM
Eulogy for Dog named Cat of the Year Howard C. Berkowitz Cat anecdotes 4 November 13th 05 02:35 PM