Serge Memorial walk t-shirt design

Old April 30th 12, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Serge Memorial walk t-shirt design

My Paw finished the design for the t-shirt he and Meowmie will be wearing
to the charity walk this weekend. It can be seen at:
http://smurgle.net/photos/Serge/Serg...sReordered.gif

Also, my humans will be video taping the walk and taking photos, and will
post them afterwards. They are also debating streaming the walk live, but
aren't sure if anyone would want to watch a live video of people walking
taken from the perspective of one of the walkers

Amelia

Old May 1st 12, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we would lofta seediz ifin da hoomin mite be smurt enufta click purpurlee,
awso it wuld be beree kule ta gif inkuragemint efin ifin ursef, kant hearit,
OEJ

Old May 1st 12, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ps, da soft pushed send tootoo soon, when der iza prize anna stuffz da
hoominz wantz two of deze t shirtz, OEJ

Old May 1st 12, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 01 May 2012 04:58:10 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O T call Harri on the cataphone. Hey Harrihow b out us haffink a watch
da hoomanz walk pardi when Unkle Dan anna AuntNancy duz da fing in Unkle
Serge's memorie We haza a 42 inch flat skreen TV so all da kitties wud
be able to see di happinink.

Dat is a eggzelent idearment!

Harri