NBC: Real Bush Quotes

Old March 28th 04, 03:54 PM
Steve Crane

I also
love how who assumed the professor was a women and therefore clueless,
showing what a sexist pig you are.

Typical - lose the argument and revert to name calling. I have no clue where
you live but I lived the majority of my life in the FOREST not in some urban
apartment making up eco-terror stories to tell little children. You claimed
immunity I gave you three real world examples out of hundreds that proved
you wrong and thus you revert to name calling.

Old March 28th 04, 10:05 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: "Diane L. Schirf"

I also
love how who assumed the professor was a women and therefore clueless,
showing what a sexist pig you are.

Typical - lose the argument and revert to name calling. I have no clue

where
you live but I lived the majority of my life in the FOREST not in some

urban
apartment making up eco-terror stories to tell little children. You claimed
immunity I gave you three real world examples out of hundreds that proved
you wrong and thus you revert to name calling.

You said earlier "most" environmentalists believe something that most
certainly do not.

Leftists are constantly downplaying their real intentions and motives, not to
mention deleterious results. Most people who LABEL THEMSELVES
environmentalists are indeed trying to stop logging, etc. Everyone wants clean
air and water, but the tag of environmentalist is commonly understood to refer
to (nowadays) activists that are anti-capitalist and want to use the
environment as a way of advancing their leftist agenda.

Stick to talking about feline diets, where you at least make some sense
and don't sound like some irrational throwback.

Too bad for you, Diane that this thread has nothing to with cats at all.
People who want to spin lies and live in a fantasy world are the irrational
ones.
Old March 28th 04, 10:05 PM
GAUBSTER2

Old March 29th 04, 04:34 AM
Karen M.

Steve Crane wrote:

I also
love how who assumed the professor was a women and therefore clueless,
showing what a sexist pig you are.

Typical - lose the argument and revert to name calling. I have no clue where
you live but I lived the majority of my life in the FOREST not in some urban
apartment making up eco-terror stories to tell little children. You claimed
immunity I gave you three real world examples out of hundreds that proved
you wrong and thus you revert to name calling.

I did? Uh, don't think so. Go back, re-read, and then stop making a fool
of yourself.