Holly Purrs Working So Far

Old February 16th 05, 06:54 PM
CatNipped

Default Holly Purrs Working So Far

From James:

Holly is out of surgery and in Recovery now, she is doing fine. They put in
the drain and have started antibiotics. Her breathing is improving; they
were able to remove a lot of the infection while they were in there so that
is a good thing. Unfortunately her visit with Pheniox will have to be
delayed but doctors are still hopeful for her release early next week, let's
keeps our fingers crossed. I am going to get off line now, need to go feed
the babies. I will let you know more tomorrow unless things don't improve
and then I will let you know right away.

James.

*BIG* sigh of relief! Off to mail her get-well card now.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 16th 05, 09:14 PM
Gabey8

I'm very pleased to see this. But we'll keep on sending prayers and purrs
anyway. ) There's no such thing as too many of either one. ;o)

Captain and Stanley will gladly send along some virtual cat fuzz, to make
Holly feel more at home while she's away from her own kitties: ////////

They'll even send a few lucky cat whiskers: ))))

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old February 16th 05, 10:16 PM
CatNipped

Just got this update from James (I copied and pasted all your purrs for
Holly):

Thanks Lori,

I will let her know as soon as she wakes up. I also have other good news to
tell her, don't let her know I told you first, Doctors tested some tissue
while they were in there and they are 99% sure that they got all of the
cancer. Of course they want to do a few sessions of radiation just to be
sure.

I am really starting to believe in this Purr power thing.

James

Hugs,

CatNipped

From James:

Old February 17th 05, 12:04 AM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:16:52 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

Just got this update from James (I copied and pasted all your purrs for
Holly):

Thanks Lori,

I will let her know as soon as she wakes up. I also have other good news to
tell her, don't let her know I told you first, Doctors tested some tissue
while they were in there and they are 99% sure that they got all of the
cancer. Of course they want to do a few sessions of radiation just to be
sure.

I am really starting to believe in this Purr power thing.

James

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
From James:

Holly is out of surgery and in Recovery now, she is doing fine. They put
in the drain and have started antibiotics. Her breathing is improving;
they were able to remove a lot of the infection while they were in there
so that is a good thing. Unfortunately her visit with Pheniox will have to
be delayed but doctors are still hopeful for her release early next week,
let's keeps our fingers crossed. I am going to get off line now, need to
go feed the babies. I will let you know more tomorrow unless things don't
improve and then I will let you know right away.

James.

*BIG* sigh of relief! Off to mail her get-well card now.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Heartfelt purrs that they got it all!

Old February 17th 05, 03:57 AM
Sam Nash

"CatNipped" wrote in message
From James:

Holly is out of surgery and in Recovery now, she is doing fine. They put
in the drain and have started antibiotics. Her breathing is improving;
they were able to remove a lot of the infection while they were in there
so that is a good thing. Unfortunately her visit with Pheniox will have to
be delayed but doctors are still hopeful for her release early next week,
let's keeps our fingers crossed. I am going to get off line now, need to
go feed the babies. I will let you know more tomorrow unless things don't
improve and then I will let you know right away.

James.

*BIG* sigh of relief! Off to mail her get-well card now.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Holly-purrs continuing from Mistletoe and Smokey.

Old February 17th 05, 01:58 PM
polonca12000

Great to hear the surgery is a success!
Continued extra-strong purrs, best wishes and healing thoughts for Holly,
--
Polonca & Soncek

From James: