My cat is playing with used condoms ...

Old August 29th 05, 01:18 AM
Paul M. Cook

Default My cat is playing with used condoms ...

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a little bit disgusting, but my cat likes to play with my used
condoms after I threw them on the ground after sex.

This can be quite a mess, you can imagine that.

What can I do to prevent this?

Get a vasectomy.

Paul

Old August 29th 05, 01:45 AM
Trish

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a little bit disgusting, but my cat likes to play with my used
condoms after I threw them on the ground after sex.

This can be quite a mess, you can imagine that.

What can I do to prevent this?

Why do you need a condom to wank yourself?

Old August 29th 05, 02:25 AM
Candace

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
This is a little bit disgusting, but my cat likes to play with my used
condoms after I threw them on the ground after sex.

This can be quite a mess, you can imagine that.

What can I do to prevent this?

You shouldn't even be able to get it up much less have any sort of
"production," so I would toss the rubbers:

http://tinyurl.com/ddcg4

Candace

Old August 29th 05, 02:30 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 29 Aug 2005 00:43:59 GMT, "Brandy**Alexandre"
wrote:

Gerry Lintonice wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

This is a little bit disgusting, but my cat likes to play with my
used condoms after I threw them on the ground after sex.

This can be quite a mess, you can imagine that.

What can I do to prevent this?

I think the bigger problem is why you use condoms to whack off.
Something to do with the whippings you used to get when your mom would
see your sheets?

Did you know that teenage pregnancies dropped in the 1950s, following
the nationwide rollout of Saran Wrap in grocery stores? Kids were
tougher back then.

Charlie
Old August 29th 05, 03:16 AM
Kitkat

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
This is a little bit disgusting, but my cat likes to play with my used
condoms after I threw them on the ground after sex.

This can be quite a mess, you can imagine that.

What can I do to prevent this?

Invest in a garbage can and stop throwing them on the ground?

just a thought...

Old August 29th 05, 03:42 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 29 Aug 2005 01:50:28 GMT, "Brandy**Alexandre"
wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

On 29 Aug 2005 00:43:59 GMT, "Brandy**Alexandre"
wrote:

Gerry Lintonice wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

This is a little bit disgusting, but my cat likes to play with
my used condoms after I threw them on the ground after sex.

This can be quite a mess, you can imagine that.

What can I do to prevent this?

I think the bigger problem is why you use condoms to whack off.
Something to do with the whippings you used to get when your mom
would see your sheets?

Did you know that teenage pregnancies dropped in the 1950s,
following the nationwide rollout of Saran Wrap in grocery stores?
Kids were tougher back then.

Charlie

LOL! I never knew that. I guess this guy wasn't that bright.

Whatever happened to the female condom, BTW? Wasn't that sort of close
to plastic wrap?

I think the female condom is up there in consumer-products heaven
along with the smokeless cigarette... great concepts that don't really
work.

The war against reproduction is best fought with chemical weapons,
IMO.

Charlie
Old August 30th 05, 08:08 PM

I remeber some lady invented panties with a built-in condom. Hopefully
they were diposable.

Carl in CT

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
check out my online Art Gallery:
http://ceb364.deviantart.com/gallery/

buy some of my prints:
http://ceb364.deviantart.com/store/

Old August 30th 05, 08:10 PM

Are you taking the cat to dinne first? Maybe she's just ****ed.

Carl in CT

playing again W. Leong Cat anecdotes 3 July 8th 05 07:22 PM
Playing and then he leaves [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 March 14th 05 02:38 AM
Playing Games With Mommy and Daddy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 138 September 26th 04 08:07 PM
Playing with 28 Kittens Bev Cat anecdotes 8 November 26th 03 01:52 AM
Rocky Playing Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 October 18th 03 11:05 PM