putting jas & boys to bed

Old September 23rd 05, 10:28 AM
meee

Default putting jas & boys to bed

Just finished our bedtime routine. Drag two little boys kicking and
screaming, into bedroom. Jas follows. shove two little boys kicking and
screaming into Pj's. Jas inspects imperiously from the road map rug on the
floor. Follow two little boys to bathroom (they love toothpaste). Brush
teeth. Jasmine supervises in cas I miss a spot. Wait while they practise
brushing teeth themselves. Jas cleans her tail. Wrest toothbrushes out of
the grasp of small boys, and haul them kicking and screaming to bed...again.
Jas looks world weary at the uproar. She's very dignified and superior now
she's pregnant. Put boys to bed. Jasmine makes herself comfortable at the
end of little boy no. two's bed. Yawns all round. Mummy, glass of
water....Jas looks disgruntled at bedtime taking so long. Glass of water.
Lights out. Goodnight darlings!!! Oh, and we've been researching Jasmine's
breed...she's a bit too well mannered, ie. litter trained and won't jump on
tables or benches or beds unless invited to be totally feral. i'm wondering
if she was misplaced by a visiting tourist. anyway, we think she's an
'Antipodean Shorthair' which is the Aussie/NZ version of the
british/american shorthair. Does anyone know anything about the Antipodean
Shorthair? Maybe it's coincidence but the resemblance is striking. The A.S.
is yet to be recognised as a breed in AU although it already is recognised
and showed in NZ, having been mainly developed there. Any Info would be
appreciated!!

Old September 23rd 05, 03:08 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"meee" wrote:

Jas looks world weary at the uproar. She's very dignified and superior now
she's pregnant.

And you just snicker a bit behind your hand, envisioning Jas
importuned by a litter of obstreperous five-to-ten-week-old
kittens, right?

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old September 24th 05, 06:09 AM
meee

Wayne Mitchell wrote in message
"meee" wrote:

Jas looks world weary at the uproar. She's very dignified and superior

now
she's pregnant.

And you just snicker a bit behind your hand, envisioning Jas
importuned by a litter of obstreperous five-to-ten-week-old
kittens, right?

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)

Exactly!!! It will be my turn to look smug then!!

Old October 3rd 05, 09:58 PM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:28:10 +0000, meee wrote:

[...]

According to my Webster dictionary, antipodean means " on opposite side --
other side of earth, etc". a American shorthair on the other side of the
earth -- or some such thing. Purrs for Jasmine wherever she came from.
MLB