TW & AW

Old August 1st 08, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default TW & AW

Severe abuse warning - do not click the link if you are sensitive.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/17059337/detail.html

#$%$#%#$%#$%$^&&*()& "people" (and I use that term loosely) should not
be allowed to breed (let alone exist).

The headlines read:

Man Pleads Guilty In Attack On Family Cat
Man Says He Was Drunk, Doesn't Remember Incident

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old August 1st 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Severe abuse warning - do not click the link if you are sensitive.

I just HATE the "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing" excuse. I am
rather partial to the odd tipple (and yes I have drunk some VERY odd tipples!)
but it would never cross my mind to do that or anything remotely like it- the
guy has just got an evil streak 20 miles wide and being drunk is no defence

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 1st 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Lesley via CatKB.com u27720@uwe wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Severe abuse warning - do not click the link if you are sensitive.

I just HATE the "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing"
excuse. I am rather partial to the odd tipple (and yes I have drunk
some VERY odd tipples!) but it would never cross my mind to do that
or anything remotely like it- the guy has just got an evil streak 20
miles wide and being drunk is no defence

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Hear hear! It's not an excuse. I tend to think it's loosely akin to
hypnosis - a drunk won't do something they wouldn't normally do just because
they're drunk. Alcohol loosen inhibitions, sure, but will it turn you into
a totally different person? Doubtful. This guy already had a mean, evil
streak. No amount of liquor will turn a rational person into a stone cold
killer. My 2 cents.

Jill

Old August 1st 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Magic Mood Jeep � wrote:
[...]

Not just *your* .02 -- I think that's a cold, hard fact. Alchol just
releases inhibitions. Nobody
does anything "drunk" they aren't capable of doing sober. It's no
excuse. In fact, they should
come down *harder* on him because he was drunk.

Sherry
Old August 1st 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Severe abuse warning - do not click the link if you are sensitive.

I just HATE the "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing"
excuse. I am rather partial to the odd tipple (and yes I have drunk
some VERY odd tipples!) but it would never cross my mind to do that
or anything remotely like it- the guy has just got an evil streak 20
miles wide and being drunk is no defence

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Hear hear! It's not an excuse. I tend to think it's loosely akin to
hypnosis - a drunk won't do something they wouldn't normally do just
because they're drunk. Alcohol loosen inhibitions, sure, but will it
turn you into a totally different person? Doubtful. This guy
already had a mean, evil streak. No amount of liquor will turn a
rational person into a stone cold killer. My 2 cents.

Jill

I agree with you, Jill. The tendency was already there.

kili

Old August 1st 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Severe abuse warning - do not click the link if you are sensitive.

I just HATE the "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing"
excuse. I am rather partial to the odd tipple (and yes I have drunk
some VERY odd tipples!) but it would never cross my mind to do that
or anything remotely like it- the guy has just got an evil streak 20
miles wide and being drunk is no defence

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Hear hear! It's not an excuse. I tend to think it's loosely akin to
hypnosis - a drunk won't do something they wouldn't normally do just
because they're drunk. Alcohol loosen inhibitions, sure, but will it
turn you into a totally different person? Doubtful. This guy already
had a mean, evil streak. No amount of liquor will turn a rational
person into a stone cold killer. My 2 cents.

Jill

You're just saying this because it's true.

Andy
Old August 2nd 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 08:10:37 -0400, Magic Mood Jeep ©
wrote:

Severe abuse warning - do not click the link if you are sensitive.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/17059337/detail.html

#$%$#%#$%#$%$^&&*()& "people" (and I use that term loosely) should not
be allowed to breed (let alone exist).

The headlines read:

Man Pleads Guilty In Attack On Family Cat
Man Says He Was Drunk, Doesn't Remember Incident

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.

I call people like that oxygen thieves: they are doing nothing but
stealing the oxygen that other people, plants, and animals need to
survive.

He should be found guilty, taken behind the courthouse, forced to kneel
on the ground, and shot in the head.

That's what they do in China to people convicted of serious crimes.

I don't agree with a LOT of what China does to it's citizens (human
right's abuses, etc), but I can't argue with their criminal justice
system.

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

- Robert Heinlein