cat near my store

Old September 27th 12, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

Default cat near my store

There are two buildings where we have our store. One facing the street
and the other one faces the parking lot behind the front building. There
is a resident cat who is cared for by one on the tenants. He took over
caring for the cat after the other people who fed the cat moved out. I
was taking out the trash and the dumpster is at the end of the parking
lot in the back.

The cat is sitting in front of his door watching the parking lot for him
to come back to his business. He is a photographer so he goes out to
take pictures. She watched me walk by with my trash and on the way back
I stopped to talk to her. She had a lot to say about Tim not being there
and she had to wait for her supper.

Ann

Store Brands? jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 9 February 23rd 12 08:54 PM
OT New store opened Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 31 February 19th 09 04:10 PM
Very Cute Cat Store art Cats - misc 0 December 10th 06 01:10 PM
Another wonderful store cat Pat Cat anecdotes 10 January 6th 05 01:00 AM
Going to the store Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 3 September 20th 04 03:18 AM