Everett pictures!!

Old February 17th 08, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Everett pictures!!

Takayuki wrote:

You sometimes seem to get entire litters that have those hilarious
spots and dipstick tails. Mary's Mimi had a litter of those, and
Nancy's Flintstone series litter was like that too. Here's a picture
of Ernie:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25340...47371020HEfiAa

My goodness, they must be brothers! Ernie also has that "random stripey
areas" that Everett has. Is it an epidemic among male cats whose names
start with "E"?

Ernie is also quite large - wow!

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old February 17th 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
A friend of mine came over *with her digital camera*, and took lots of
kitty pictures. Most of them are of Everett, but there are a few
incidental cats wandering through and getting into the act. Unfortunately
Smudge was not available for this photo shoot.

I scaled down the photos so they won't take forever to load, but I didn't
have time to create thumbnails for every one of them. There are 24 photos
in all. Apologies to those who have dialup connections. Hope it's still
enjoyable!

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats...t/everett.html

Joyce
--

What a sweetie Thanks for sharing!

Jill

Old February 17th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
Takayuki wrote:

You sometimes seem to get entire litters that have those hilarious
spots and dipstick tails. Mary's Mimi had a litter of those, and
Nancy's Flintstone series litter was like that too. Here's a picture
of Ernie:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25340...47371020HEfiAa

My goodness, they must be brothers! Ernie also has that "random
stripey areas" that Everett has. Is it an epidemic among male cats
whose names start with "E"?

Ernie is also quite large - wow!

Joyce

They both remind me of my RB Rosie.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/14212...75823146rYJfoe
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 17th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Feb 16, 7:57 pm, wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Oh man! He is great. I love his markings. Is the smudge on his head him?

Yes it is. And he also has an oval spot on his lower back that's made
of stripey material. He doesn't have black spots, he has striped spots.
So I guess his tail matches after all.

He seems to be getting along so well with the others. He's adoptable,
for sure. But seeing those pictures, I can understand that fostering
is hard. At least, the letting go part is hard!

You sometimes seem to get entire litters that have those hilarious
spots and dipstick tails. Mary's Mimi had a litter of those, and
Nancy's Flintstone series litter was like that too. Here's a picture
of Ernie:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25340...47371020HEfiAa

Stripey spots!!!!! On a giant cat!

Old February 17th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Feb 16, 11:01�pm, tanadashoes wrote:
On Feb 16, 5:55�pm, wrote:

A friend of mine came over *with her digital camera*, and took lots of
kitty pictures. Most of them are of Everett, but there are a few
incidental cats wandering through and getting into the act. Unfortunately
Smudge was not available for this photo shoot.

I scaled down the photos so they won't take forever to load, but I didn't
have time to create thumbnails for every one of them. There are 24 photos
in all. Apologies to those who have dialup connections. Hope it's still
enjoyable!

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats...t/everett.html

Joyce, all of them are beautiful. �Everett's tail and hind end
markings make him distinctive.

Pam S.

Attractive crew Joyce. I agree Licky is an elegant fellow.
Suz&Spicey
Old February 17th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Feb 17, 3:15*am, Takayuki wrote:
On Feb 16, 7:57*pm, wrote:

Outsider wrote:

* Oh man! *He is great. *I love his markings. *Is the smudge on his head him?

Yes it is. And he also has an oval spot on his lower back that's made
of stripey material. He doesn't have black spots, he has striped spots.
So I guess his tail matches after all.

He seems to be getting along so well with the others. *He's adoptable,
for sure. *But seeing those pictures, I can understand that fostering
is hard. *At least, the letting go part is hard!

You sometimes seem to get entire litters that have those hilarious
spots and dipstick tails. *Mary's Mimi had a litter of those, and
Nancy's Flintstone series litter was like that too. *Here's a picture
of Ernie:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25340...47371020HEfiAa

Our foster cat, Squeakers, was like that too. Except he has a blotch
on his back as well as a black tail and two blotched face.

Pam S.
Old February 18th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Outsider wrote:

Everett would make a great criminal. If each eye-witness saw a different
portion of him they would report:

witness 1: He was an all white cat

witness 2: No way! He was a tabby

witness 3: You're both nuts! He was spotted.

Detective: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Love it!

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old February 18th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

wrote:
A friend of mine came over *with her digital camera*, and took lots of
kitty pictures. Most of them are of Everett, but there are a few
incidental cats wandering through and getting into the act. Unfortunately
Smudge was not available for this photo shoot.

I scaled down the photos so they won't take forever to load, but I didn't
have time to create thumbnails for every one of them. There are 24 photos
in all. Apologies to those who have dialup connections. Hope it's still
enjoyable!

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats...t/everett.html

Thank you Joyce and thank you Joyce's friend - the suspense was killing me!

Everett is adorable and very ridiculous looking - a very appealing cat :-)

And the rest of your crew are stunning as well, though I could barely
hold the withering glare from the bag ;-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Update on Everett [email protected] Cat anecdotes 15 February 11th 08 10:11 PM
Everett purred!!! And more - Film at 11 [email protected] Cat anecdotes 14 February 11th 08 09:30 PM
Everett is confused about mirrors [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 February 11th 08 06:49 AM
Pictures Adrian Cat anecdotes 14 August 12th 05 08:49 AM
Pictures of Ana KellyH Cat anecdotes 18 August 31st 04 02:22 AM