Harvey's favorite place to sleep is...

Old December 4th 03, 01:56 AM
Margaret Fine

polonca12000 wrote:

Thanks, Margaret, they look adorable! You can see Soncek if you go to
Catslaves/Photos, it's pic number 38 (Soncek climbing a ladder). Hope you
like it.
Best wishes,

Where is catslaves? I've heard people refer to it but am not sure what
it is.
--
Margaret Fine

Old December 4th 03, 01:57 AM
Margaret Fine

If you like that one I should get my husband to post the one where
they're using each other for pillows! My heart just melts every time I
see that!

Karen wrote:

And isnt' "Holding Paws" the cutest picture?

Karen

Oh Boone is gorgeous!!!!!! As are your other babies, of course. That
Geocacher picture with that great big grin on his face... .

Stacey

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
news

polonca12000 wrote:

Any pics of them, Margaret?
Best wishes,

Here is one of them together:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Boone/

If you look at the Albums you'll find one for each of them. They really
are good friends.

Do you have any pictures?
--
Margaret Fine

--
Margaret Fine

Old December 4th 03, 02:03 AM
Margaret Fine

Thanks Stacey. Boone is actually a very good boy and somewhat famous in
guide dog circles. We raised him to be a guide dog for the blind and
kept an online diary for him. People who read it were inspired to raise
guide dogs, donate money to the cause, and in one case start being a
guide dog user. People from all over the world have sent him notes and
we have to post something every year around his birthday or his fans
tell me about it! Pretty good for a pup that ended up not making the
cut and came home to be my baby!

If you want to see some pics from when he was a guide dog pup visit:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mefine/diary.html

Old December 4th 03, 04:14 AM
Marina

"Margaret Fine" wrote

Yup, Oliver is the cat. He was named Oliver in honor of Oliver Twist
since the dogs found him out on the street. The matching colors can be
a problem sometimes. One day I couldn't find Oliver and I looked and
called and looked and called. Usually he comes right away when I call.
I passed the dog for about the 1000th time and then I realized
something strange...the dog had two tails! On closer inspection it
turned out Oliver and he were cuddling together but I just didn't see
him because he matched Boone so well!

LOL! They are really sweet together. I especially liked the pic Tied Up.

--
Marina, who wonders what kind of message that sends about her
Old December 4th 03, 04:15 AM
Marina

"Margaret Fine" wrote
If you like that one I should get my husband to post the one where
they're using each other for pillows! My heart just melts every time I
see that!

Oh yes! Please?

--
Marina
Old December 4th 03, 04:52 PM
LOL

Margaret Fine wrote in message ink.net...
polonca12000 wrote:
Any pics of them, Margaret?
Best wishes,

Here is one of them together:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Boone/

If you look at the Albums you'll find one for each of them. They really
are good friends.

Do you have any pictures?

Your babies are *gorgeous*! Oliver looks mischevious in every shot.
:-D

My parents had a black lab and a golden in the past, and I really miss
them both. I enjoyed looking at the pics of all your furbabie.

------
Krista
Old December 4th 03, 09:39 PM
polonca12000

ROFLOL! What a great story!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
nk.net...
snip I passed the dog for about the 1000th time and then I realized

Old December 4th 03, 09:45 PM
polonca12000

Catslaves is a yahoo group for sharing pics and messages with other members
of the group. Listowner Vicky (Yowie) approves you after you send her an
e-mail telling her the reason you want to join. If there is anything else
you would like to know, ask and I'll try to explain.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old December 5th 03, 08:06 AM

Margaret Fine wrote:

The matching colors can be
a problem sometimes. One day I couldn't find Oliver and I looked and
called and looked and called. Usually he comes right away when I call.
I passed the dog for about the 1000th time and then I realized
something strange...the dog had two tails!

Oh, that's funny! Yeah, that happened a couple of times for me just
looking at their pictures - I had a hard time seeing Oliver in a couple
of them. I guess Boone provides excellent camouflage for him!

Joyce