Mwhahahahaha, I did it again

Old December 2nd 03, 03:46 AM
pmendhall

It still could be, just too early for the tests to pick it up. Good luck
finding out what is going on.

Diane
"GraceCat" wrote in message
om...
(GraceCat) wrote in message

. com...
What will south of the border bubbly, the full Moon get Gracie in
Louisiana on Halloween Night?

Ah-yup.

Sorry guys. I shoulda waited until the test results popped back.

Three brands said no. Which means I gotta set up a dr appt. anyway to
find out what the hell is going on. sore boobs and stuff.

Grace

Old December 2nd 03, 04:03 AM
Tanada

GraceCat wrote:

What will horny truckdriver with no sense of timing get Gracie in
Louisiana during ovulation???

DING DING DING... we got a winner.

Meanwhile, I'm shaking my head. the trucker has learned a valuable
lesson in "pulling out" as the method is called. When you *ahem* pull
out... DON"T GO BACK IN! and btw, yes.. we know... we ran out.

No confirmation yet ladies. Tomorrow I'm going to do a couple home
tests and run up to the ob's and do one again just in case. Jody seems
pretty sure and he's been on the nose for the other two. He knew
before I knew

LOL, I hope you have an easier pregnancy this time, Gracie. Congrats to
you and Jody (I'm sure he's right) and please let us know when you get
it confirmed. We'll have two babies on the way with this one.

Pam S. smiling at the idea of Gracie having her next baby while on the
phone
Old December 2nd 03, 04:07 AM
Tanada

Yowie wrote:

Yeah yeah, I know our dear Gracie has been through the actual childbirth and
child rearing parts twice before and therefore has double trumps on me, but
having *finally* started to feel vaguely like my old self again (except for
the weird sensations in my tum and the boobs that aren't mine) I need to
snicker in masochistic glee as someone else goes through what I've just been
through.

Way to go Gracie!

Yowie
well into 2nd trimester and enjoying it much more than 1st trimester

The second trimester is always easier than the first one. The worst
thing about the last trimester is that you just want the whole thing to
be over, the belly has a life of it's own, and people want to either pat
or talk to your belly button. Don't worry, you'll look back on it with
a sense of nostalgia, if not nausea, after it's all over.

Pam S.
Old December 5th 03, 09:01 AM
Kajikit

GraceCat saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us all
about it on 1 Dec 2003 07:39:57 -0800:

(GraceCat) wrote in message . com...
What will south of the border bubbly, the full Moon get Gracie in
Louisiana on Halloween Night?

Ah-yup.

Sorry guys. I shoulda waited until the test results popped back.

Three brands said no. Which means I gotta set up a dr appt. anyway to
find out what the hell is going on. sore boobs and stuff.

Maybe it's still too soon for the test to show up? Now do you want us
to purr for it to happen or NOT to happen? lol
--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!

Come and visit my part of the web: