New Weeble Piccies!

Old December 3rd 03, 07:36 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default New Weeble Piccies!

I added 5 new pix to Weebles' Second Album, starting with "Thoughtful
Kitty". These were taken yesterday evening with our brand-spankin'-new
Canon Eos 10D digital camera (yup, I'm a braggin!)

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old December 3rd 03, 11:28 PM
Gizela

What happened to the little kitten that was once Weebles? He has grown so
much (unless he is a substitute cat of course!!). I particularly liked
"thoughtful kitty".

The camera was worth it if for no other reason than to take pictures of
Weebles all the time

Purrs

Angela

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
I added 5 new pix to Weebles' Second Album, starting with "Thoughtful
Kitty". These were taken yesterday evening with our brand-spankin'-new
Canon Eos 10D digital camera (yup, I'm a braggin!)

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde

Old December 4th 03, 04:30 AM
Marina

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote
I added 5 new pix to Weebles' Second Album, starting with "Thoughtful
Kitty". These were taken yesterday evening with our brand-spankin'-new
Canon Eos 10D digital camera (yup, I'm a braggin!)

Oh, I love the last one! I can fly! Great shot!

--
Marina

Old December 4th 03, 08:23 AM
jen.d

I added 5 new pix to Weebles' Second Album, starting with "Thoughtful
Kitty". These were taken yesterday evening with our brand-spankin'-new
Canon Eos 10D digital camera (yup, I'm a braggin!)

Wow, I know that camera (only by price and reputation) - you should be
braggin! love the pics too

Jen.

Old December 4th 03, 04:53 PM
-L.

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message news:8Xqzb.405955$HS4.3266932@attbi_s01...
I added 5 new pix to Weebles' Second Album, starting with "Thoughtful
Kitty". These were taken yesterday evening with our brand-spankin'-new
Canon Eos 10D digital camera (yup, I'm a braggin!)

Nuttin' cuter than a black kitten!!

-L.
(Whose black "kitten" will be 13 in February, knock on wood!)
Old December 5th 03, 10:27 PM
polonca12000

Great pics! Thanks.
Best wishes,