You aren't going to believe this....

Old December 6th 03, 12:39 AM
David Stevenson

Don & Lisa wrote
I caught the black/white feral last week and had him snipped, I caught
my Rocky cat, former feral, tonight and took him in to be snipped. I
get home and put food out and what shows up???? A new cat, FEMALE of
all things. I am scared about this one, she acted like she hadn't eaten
in a week, but was fat. She would let me pet her while she ate, but
didn't like it one bit. She kept walking away, but had to come back to
eat. It isn't kitten season in the States is it??? Not in the winter???
Â*
BTW, I had someone say that my posts were HTsomething and was a problem
for them. Anyone else have trouble? If so, what can I do to fix it?

Set your posts to text.

Newsgroups are basically designed for text messages. Other things
like HTML tend to cause trouble to readers.

Unfortunately, to keep the mindless people involved many people assume
that anything that does not keep changing is no use so there are fancies
being added to email and posts all the time by various bits of software.
This often means that the default of a piece of software is not the
industry norm, but something 'clever'.

HTML was designed for putting up web pages, but people thought it
would be nice to add it to other things without caring about all the
people who have to read it. That is what your software is doing. So if
you can find the way to change it to text it would be better all round.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome