Cheap Flights to Austria

Old June 12th 12, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Default Cheap Flights to Austria

Come on lizzie, weze kin do diz tugether. Ize haz no klue eifur. Butted
ize gotta find sumfing fur Booker, an Chappy too, an maybe yu kin help
me wif doze fingz.

Ize ez, kuz ize all blak. Efurryfing goez wif blak, cept blak.

Ware yu wanna start?

Snowflake

On 6/11/2012 2:43 PM, Gramby wrote:
Willow goes to the leather style outfits and Piglett checkc out the rack
of Chiffon Gowns. Lizzie just stands and looks around not knowing where
to start. If Unkle Serge was here, he wud tell mineself which designer I
should look at.

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

Welkum, ladeez. Pleez luk arown an see whut lukz innerestin. Da ladeez
fashinz iz over here, an gennelmenz fashinz iz over dere. Ize shur we kan
fine sumfing fur Mr. OT -- we haz a full ranj uv sizez awl da way up to
XXXF
(ekstra ekstra ekstra fluffy). How kan I hewp yurownselvez?

Sundance

"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett rune to the fishtank and meows loudly. Wake up Willow, we iz
goink shoppink. She then runs to the couch where the afghan gramby is
restoring for Auntie Soft, it belonged to her late uncle and was
trying to fall apart, Lizzie, rize and shine, we Iz going shoppink.
They all three gather in the middle of the room and jump in the poter.
Willow picks up her catafone, Hello momcat Daisy, meet u at da
botique. zhstti eill nr yhrtr snna I hopez dem haz big enuf formal
wear for O T. She thinks to herself, Wascal always haz formal wearz
but him kud alwayz uze a nu tie.

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

I will opin da booteek fur enneekittee hoo needz it. Toonya made me a
full
purrtner innit, so I kan do dat. Uv korse, I duznt haz herown keen fashin
sentz...

Sundance

"Gramby" wrote in message
Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett
looking in her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

beree kule, trudi
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 11:40 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
We iz going toStrallia but WooToo hazta tell uzenz what to pak and
where we
iz aktuallie going.

It WOOKS wike da plas da cheep air phars go too is da RONG Austria,
beclaws dere ar no kangaroos dere. Butted, we can port to da RITE
Austria an see da roos and den go to da rong Austria an see da opera,
wich is furry, furry good dere. Uncl Bill has a fren namd Simon hoo
taks his cats to da opera dere an dey wub itted.

So pak da outdoor stuff for a week in da Austria wiff kangaroos, wich
is gonna bee havin its winner wen we gets dere butted dey haff furry
mild winners. Den a week in a gneiss hotel in Vienna in da Austria
wiffout kangaroos an wiff formal wear to go to da opera.

--
WooToo

Old June 13th 12, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

Old June 13th 12, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Purrhapz yoo wud like to luk at owrown assassoree depurrtmint. We haz lublee
joolreez in gold, an in uther cullerz fur kitteez dat purrfurz dem.

Sundance

"Snowflake" wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

Old June 13th 12, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Fangu, Sundance. Datz a furry gud idear. Du yu haf any cessoriez fur
boykittiez? Ize still needz tu git da stuff da Booker iz demandin, an
sumfing fur Chappy, two.

Snowflake

wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

wrote in message
Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett
looking in her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

beree kule, trudi

Old June 13th 12, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Yes, we haz assessoreez fur boykitteez. We haz sum nice kufflinkz. Also, I
kan speshul-order karnashunz to ware in da lapellz -- furry dekoratiff, an
handee fur a kwik snak.

Sundance

wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

wrote in message
Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett
looking in her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

beree kule, trudi
"Will in New wrote in
message

Old June 13th 12, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Lizzie, yu wanna help pik a tye an kufflinkz fur Booker, an ize will git
sumfing fur Chappy?

Sundance haz sum nyce pink tyez dat wud go well wif yur drezz. why don't
yu pik won an den sum kufflinkz. Price iz no problem, cuz ize got
meowmiez tunakard.

Ize fink ize get diz one fur Chappy. Or mayby diz one. No, diz won iz
bedder.

Snowflake

wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

wrote in message
Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett
looking in her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

beree kule, trudi
"Will in New wrote in
message

Old June 13th 12, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dis iz wonnerfulz, yex finkz gole wud luk nice wiff itselfz. Dere iz
Piglett and her haz a blak sheaff wiff silfer azents on itselfz. Lizzy
turns in front of the of the three way mirror to admire herselfz.

"Snowflake" wrote in message

Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

Old June 13th 12, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett turns to Sundance. Toonya will be so proud of urselfz, u iz doink
an wonnerfulz job at diz botikue.

"Snowflake" wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

Old June 13th 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Yex here iz won wiff my kolor of pink on itself and here iz sum gole
kufflinkz wiff da same kolor stonez in dem. Here iz grambys toonakard.
Lizzie take4s her purchases and is proud of herself. She smiles up at the
sky think Unkle Serge wud like deze choices.

wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz
purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

wrote in message
Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett
looking in her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message

beree kule, trudi
"Will in New wrote in
message